Chapter 19 - Akira's Training

Akira's POV

Next morning, Hao woke me up.

"What makes you excited to see me train?" I asked.

"Nothing. I rarely seen a Midori heir train." Hao said excitedly. I got ready and took Hao where we last talked with Asukana.

"Yoh and Anna must be assisting hahaoya. Faust easily escaped her." I said as I saw them coming.

"Young lady, stand up." Okaa-sama ordered and I obeyed. "You only learned the concept of Natsu oni because of Hao."

"I somewhat learned the Kawa oni while playing with the waters. It's easy to master Hikari and Haru onis." I said.

"Let's see what you've got." Hahaoya said telling me to attack first.

"Hinotama! (Fire ball)" I attacked.

"Sunofureku tawami (snowflake deflection)." Hahaoya deflected.

"Kawa no ikada (river raft)." I escaped.

"Yuki no Joou (Snow Queen)." Hahaoya attacked that froze my raft and until my feet.

"Natsu no sabaku (summer desert)!" I attacked and the platform became a desert. It was just small enough to melt the ice.

"Akira, I'm so proud of you." Hahaoya smiled. -chance-

"Shibou kasai! (Death fire)" I attacked.

"Wait a minute!" Anna reacted. I didn't payed attention.

"Kawa no ikada!" I escaped immediately. I was on air knowing hahaoya used Hyouga Jidai (Ice Age).

"Natsu no sabaku." I melted the ice.

"Very clever." Hahaoya smiled. "But, you cannot use any other tricks you mastered."

I've been busted. I was planning to use the Asakura spell right there.

"Ajisai. (Hydrangea - flowers that keeps mind in peace)" I simply said.

"Shikai o shinku (sinking dead sea)!" Hahaoya backfired before the hydrangeas took effect.

"Hikari! (Light!)" I attacked. It's laser so it cutted the deadly salt the sinking dead sea make.

"You're quick. Don't you still realize?" Hahaoya asked behind me.

"Kaze no gouon (wind's roar)!" I attacked all around.

"Sunofureku tawami." Hahaoya deflected.

"Aki no kaze (autumn wind)!" I attacked using the new oni. Hahaoya's deflector shattered like a mirror.

"She's getting her furyoku to extend that fast." I heard Anna said.

"Burizado!" Hahaoya attacked and huge blizzard surrounded me.

"Natsu no kaze (summer wind)!" I deflected.

Hao's POV

I'm really amazed to see Akira fight this hard.

"Nii-chan, you're blushing." Yoh whispered.

"Oh shut up, Yoh. I don't need to hear that now." I said.

"Oh? Acting serious." Anna said.

"What is Akira's best specialty?" I asked. Midori family are good hider of secrets.

"Combination." Anna said.

Akira's POV

"Anna! Thanks for reminding." I thanked.