Chapter 11 - Dream Life

Hao's POV

I heard the news that made me sad. On the next day she and her family died, it quickly got to her friends that not one of them were able to go anywhere. Anna, Tamao, Jeanne, Tamiko, and Pirika were crying. It's rare to see some of them like that but, I know how they feel. The boys didn't speak even me.

"Why did this happened?" Lyserg asked.

"Was that even her destiny?" Horo Horo said.

"Nothing wrong happened right? I mean... she didn't deserve to die." Yoh said.

"That's how you can see it but she made something wrong. It seems horrible but, I don't think she deserved to die." I said.

"I don't care what she did!" Jeanne said. In her rewritten memory, they were good friends.

"You may not remember but, I still need to tell you. She hides a box that may revive her BUT... when we opened it, her dream life will pop like a bubble and it would take more than a thousand year to redo." I explained to them.

"If that's so, I want to listen before deciding." Anna said.

"Well... how do I say this? We aren't simple humans. We are shamans who connect the spirit world and human world. But despite being powerful than human, we shamans fight in a Shaman Fight to become the Shaman King. To be honest, even others kill like me but, Yoh changed me. I was the former S.K. before she changed the world. She wanted us to live a normal life.

Do you still intended to break her dream just for her to live again?" I said.

"I wanted to learn more but, if that's the case, I understand her but, I'd rather agree to her decision in changing the world. Only, is there another way to revive her?" Ren asked.

"Hmm... when we were shamans, I used to reincarnate twice. I can still reincarnate since I still remember. Maybe, I can also control your lives but, you have to pay a price." I said trying to recall what to do.

"What's the price?" Anna asked.

"You will remember everything. Today, your shaman lives, and all cruelty I may have done or someone else. For Akira's case, she may forgot something but surely, not all. If you'd agree, let's fulfill her dream." I explained.

"Sure. It wouldn't be painful if we remembered, right?" Yoh said.

"Quite right. Call everyone in this town. Consult the mayor or something." I said. They did their best to make everyone go to the meeting. I told them about the self destruction of the town in one week because of Akira's famiy's death. Me myself can't support my knowledge so, after a hundred years, I can revive everyone on the right time.

I explained that I can't change the fact we are shamans and we should live as shamans. But I asked everyone to cooperate with the peace because there will be no shaman fight when I will revive everyone.

"There may be a little deja vu like in Anna and Yoh's case. Specially Anna." I said. But I don't think she won't develop Reishi anymore. Everyone agreed on waiting. We can't expect Akira to be with us but, she'll find her way back. We agreed on being born on our lands but then, we should go to the Patch Village at the age of us when we setted off for a journey finding Patch Village.