Chapter 15 - SAO, Detective Conan, and Shaman King

Akira's POV

"It's tomorrow, huh? Anyways... they are all just 4." I said to myself while sitting outside and I can't fall asleep.

"Another deja vu, huh?" Hao said. Seeing him made me smile.

"Well, sorry to destroy that deja vu!" Anna said coming out of our room. The two sat beside me. We were all silent for a while.

"We're so silent." Anna said.

"Yeah. Make a topic so that I can get sleepy." I said.

"But the question is... what topic can we make on this calm night?" Hao asked.

"We just made a topic... baka." I said.

"And a ruthless one." Anna added.

"Whatever." I said.

"The more we talk about nonsense, the more noise can be made." Hao said.

"Oh shut up." I said.

"I'm going now. (Whispers) I think I've destroyed the moment." Anna said. I wanted to grab her but my mind says "oh she's right... leave her alone" and something like that.

"So... what's the real name of that Kirito guy?" Hao asked.

"How did you know?" I asked in surprise.

"The Patch Tribe explained to me." He said.

"Oh. His name is Kirigaya Kirito. The girl he likes, Asuna, used her real name in SAO. Not so sure about ALO. Yuki Asuna... the girl's name." I explained.

"How about your brother?" He asked.

"His name is Kudou Shinichi. A 17 year-old high school student which is a high school detective. His girl, Mouri Ran, is a karate champion. Her father is a detective and her mother is a lawyer. Shinichi's father is a mystery writer while his mother is a former actress who always tags along with Shin-chan's father here in America." I explained.

"Do you mean you were at Japan at first and later on in America?" He deducted.

"Correct. I then found my parents and we went here so, it's not that long since I was with my parents." I said.

"Hmm... well, I'll sleep now." He said and held my hand and kissed me on my cheek. I suddenly froze.

"Good night." He said.

"G-Good night." I said and he let go. I blushes hardly there and just went in and slept.

I couldn't forget but, it made me sleep peacefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next morning, I didn't wake them so I took a bath and dressed up. I went out and was going to leave but someone went out the bathroom.

"Gah!" I exclaimed.

"Good morning." Hao said.

"G-Good morning." I replied.

"Are you picking them up already?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"I'd come with you." He said. Now it striked me.

"Kyaa!" I exclaimed.

"Wah! Sorry!" He said and went in his room. 'That damned man! Walking around half-naked.'

We walked outside and didn't talked to each other. Anna suddenly called me.

"Hello?" - me

"Akira, we divided the house. Later, after introduction, you, me, Yoh, Hao, Ren, and Jeanne would be entertaining the guests and be with them on the house A. Well, I heard about Opacho staying in with your parents too." - Anna