Chapter 24 - Izumo

Author's POV

Akira went to the graveyard and checked the time. It's 5:29 already.

"Hahaha! I bet you didn't go lovey dovey again before going here." Death Maiden Christine teased.

"Shut up!" Akira said with a pissed look.

"Well, your kareshi just gave you good luck kiss. But it's too long for that." Christine said.

"Chris, 10 seconds!" Ryuki said. Akira was surprised but she didn't payed attention.

The count down ended and Akira charged. She attacked with her three blades. Chris deflected them and charged. Akira saw the tree behind Chris and gave a forceful furyoku blast that made Chris hit the tree and then she pinned her there with her father's blades.

She threw her first blade half an inch away from Christine's face that shocked her. Akira drew her sword and placed it near Chris's neck.

"I haven't seen this!" Yoh said. Hao remained amused with Akira's speed and keen sense. He thought that Akira consists of two wonderful senses; keen and common sense.

"Hmph! I've had enough with your rules. Now, how about my rules?" Chris said. Akira removed the blades and threw them all to the ground.

"Furyoku using, right?" Akira asked and Chris nodded.

A 3 second count down was made.

"Using furyoku... using your ability... I can just easily and it, right?" Akira asked while Chris charged.

"Yeah!" Chris replied and suddenly, when she reached Akira, nothing happened.

"Furyoku nullification. You know that, right?" Akira smiled.

"Tch! You got me. You won twice." Christine said with a grin. "I'd be serious next time."

"I'd heard that many times already." I said as she walked away.

"I'm more serious now." She said with a serious voice. Oto-sama and Opacho left.

"Minna, let's go home now." I said. We walked back home and I took a quick shower then jumped to bed. I suddenly thought about the computer. I turned on the computer as if it wasn't turned on for decades.

"Now what are you doing?" Hao asked. I looked at him who was drying his hair with the towel.

"Kyaaa!!! I'm the one should be asking that!" I shouted as I turned ny face back to the computer and covered my eyes.

"Aish! Gomen. I forgot my clothes in the room." He said. He is half naked then only with the towel! 'Geez... what's wrong with this guy.' I thought.

"Geez! You should have at least shouted to Yoh." I said. He just chuckled and touched my shoulder.

"I'm done... so what are you planning to do?" He asked. I frustratingly put down my hands and faced the computer.

"None of your business." I said.

"Geez. Are you still thinking about it?" Hao asked.

"Shut up." I said. He suddenly chuckled. I started browsing the internet and checked the news in Japan.

"Haha! I'm really sorry. I didn't mean it." Hao laughed.

"Yeah, yeah whatever." I mocked. He kissed my cheek. His scent got in my nose that made me blush. I didn't react not to show I liked it.

I was pissed when I saw articles about Shinichi solving thousands of cases. I just searched for mangas online. It still bored me so I looked for animes.