Chapter 18 - Asukana and Hanako

Hao's POV

Now it striked me. Opacho was never in range for Akira to revive but, Asukana was. And I don't think Asukana is her sister either.

"What are you wondering?" Akira asked. I was surprised that she suddenly appeared. I forgot I'm looking through my window.

"What if Asukana was not your sister?" I asked.

"I'd like to know her existence." She smiled.

"There you are. You're always here, though." Koshura said.

"It looks like you know something." I said.

"Good instincts. Yup I do." She said.

"Tell us." Akira said getting more serious.

"Hao, you may not remember but, Asukana... she was your first wife. Expect someone named Hanako to come also. She's the reason of the branch family. On Hao's second life, his wife didn't learn the Ritual of Taizan Fukun." Koshura explained.

"And?" Akira asked.

"And they hated you because they knew even if Hao reincarnated again, he would only remember Akira and only her in all his wives." Koshura continued.

"I hate to here it that way but, I don't have anything to pay them." Akira said.

"Avoid going out and away too much from me and when you got lost in a flower field or go there, be aware of Hanako. Asukana is like a map that doesn't barge." I explained.

"Well you're a good boy remembering the dangerous sides of those ladies." Koshura said.

"I didn't forget. I just don't like to talk about anything about the past." I said.

"Too bad. Kirito may have help tracking them." Akira said. I suddenly pouted.

"Not to mention that do not forget Kirito has Asuna." Koshura said.

"How did you know?" Akira asked.

"Cuz', I'm so updated 'bout you, 'kay?" Koshura said.

"Now shall we...?" I said and suddenly felt a sensation.

"Hao?" Akira asked.

"Akira... don't let your guard down. I can't help further because we were once friends and I shouldn't interfere. All I can do is to warn. For now, Asukana's range has grown powerful. Barging is possible except... if you really do stay with Hao." Koshura said.

"Wait... all the time?" Akira asked.

"On girls' private matters, ask Anna to be with you." Koshura said.

"Anna... she can die. Just because of me." Akira said.

"Well... not my prob anymore. I was just passing by but then, good bye." Koshura said and left. I grabbed Akira's hand and helped her go in. She started sobbing when she jumped to my arms.

"She won't die. No one will. And Asukana would never kill someone who she's not in care with." I assured.

"She's getting more stronger and she can do it." She cried.

"I don't think it will get to that point." I said while hugging her to soothe her.

"Why?" She said looking at me with teary eyes. I sighed for keeping my mouth shut. Who knew this would happen after thousands of years?

"She can't hurt that much when she studied your personality." I smiled. She finally smiled and simmered down.

"What's going on?" Yoh asked. I sighed once again.