Chapter 14 - The Loner

Akira's POV

Kurosaki Kaito... tch! I've met him only once and now he's tailing me.

"Minna, I'm really sorry that I won't be able to help this time." I apologized.

"Don't apologize. We owed you a lot." Yoh smiled. I didn't dare to respond.

"I can help with navigation but, 85% for Kaito in this house is a blind spot." I said.

"8-85?!" They exclaimed.

"Can't help it. There are also many things you can't do and should do to protect me." I said.

"Tell it straight." Ren said banging the table.

"Don't let me fall asleep... strictly! Don't leave every corner without an exchange or else, it will be 66% out of 85% instead of 35%. Don't doze off also and, prepare a real guard when the corner guardians, which is about four, loose their guards." I warned.

"Obviously, the guardian would be Hao." Anna said.

"Leave the rest to us!" Lyserg said. Ren and Yoh prepared with Anna as my corner guardians. Hao kept a sharp eye and wide mind also. I'm alert in navigation. No one can escape my track... not anymore.

"You're good in navigation. You shouldn't loose track again like the time you died." Hao said. Wait a minute... just wait.

"What's taking him so long?" I asked out loud.

"Do you mean Kurosaki Kaito?" Hao said. I shot a cold glare and the 'real' Hao shot him with the SOF. Anyways, he just borrowed the SOF. The other of corner guards started charging to the 'fake' Hao. Well... Kaito I mean.

"Asakura no toresha... Chou Senji Ryakketsu! Thousand Cries!" I supported. It's a distraction only. A while ago, after Hao explained stuffs, he went to the bathroom and I... no. We were expecting his entrance. While the discussion was happening before the 'fake' Hao went in the scene, I gave out papers for the real plan. The decoy plan I said was about Hao. Anna also was riding it. Anna should be the guardian and we will use Hao on the North guard of mine so that Anna will just support. But I told them Kaito's tricks so it won't fool me.

"Akira! I promise I..." Kaito stopped when I held his hand, which was off plan.

"Come back to who you were and see how blind you are for love." I bravely said and he just ran away.

"Awesome! That was brave." Yoh said.

"That's the very least I can do." I said sadly.

"Why did you do that even though it can be impossible?" Anna asked.

"People once told me that every word I say is a magic to strangers and friends who doesn't know me that much. Everyone, perhaps. I'm still unveiling his blind spot, though." I smiled.

"Neither Koshura nor Kaito killed you last time. They were protecting someone else." Hao said.

"I know. The way Kaito moved around is... different than before." I said.

"That is..."

"OPACHO?!" Everyone exclaimed.

"Yo! And so... I was saying that... the Silent One and the Loner's heart has been cured already. They were siblings. Koshura carried their mother's maiden name and Kaito carried his father's. They accidentally fell in love with each other last time and had a very early child. In which inherited their strength and hatred." Opacho explained.

"You were investigating as I said. And... why are they still after me?" I asked.

"You changed the story, right?" Anna said.