Chapter 13 - The Silent One

Akira's POV

"Anna, I'm worried now." I said after the meeting announcement.

"Shut up! After you made us worry a lot." She scoffed. I smiled.

"But you were happy to see me, right?" I said.

"..."

"Right?" I teased.

"Fine! Whatever." She said shooing.

"You can't shoo me even though I'm weaker now." I said.

"What'd you say?!" Anna shouted that everyone looked.

"I said that I'm weaker than you." I said. I smiled when Damuko reacted.

"Reminder. Before you guys died, I designed Damuko... err... Tamiko to change back to a Koropukuru IN her own will." I added. She was surprised but she stilled charged.

"Enough with the lies!" She said. I blocked her attack.

"Okay, okay! My furyoku went down to 1 125 000. I really meant that I'm weaker than Hao!" I said softly knowing that Hao is in the room again.

"Shoot! Where's Hao?!" I asked loudly to clear myself.

"I-In the room?" Yoh said.

"SHOOT!" I said and ran in.

"I didn't say my ability loosen up... Koshura. I said furyoku." I said noticing the mirage spell.

"Good job. I hate you, cousin." She said. I grinned.

"Same. How are you able to stand it?" I asked.

"Stand the way the two of you together?" Koshura asked.

"Yeah. Anna, kill me later. I'll finish the talk. And, let go of him. I know you also hate dirty hands." I said. Koshura let go of Hao.

"Kill for what?" Yoh asked.

"She didn't forget anything. She's using everything up and test if the Silent One will see through her schemes." Anna said.

"But, Patch information does not lie." I said.

"Ah! I was starting to think that it was a lie." Yoh said.

"She's soft to Akira." Anna said.

"NO!" Koshura shouted starting to get mad.

"I wouldn't do anything reckless thing like that." I said and tried charging to Koshura. I stopped in 2 meters before I can hit the wall.

"It's not the first time, is it?" Anna asked.

"Nah. It's a long time. The only mistake in the Patch information is the never reincarnated thing. She reincarnated more than Hao did." I said. I'm frustated now knowing what Hao was doing all along this time. I just remained silent that even Anna slapped me. Thank goodness it wasn't left.

"A-Anna!" Yoh said.

"Stop worrying, baka!" Anna said to Yoh.

"Thanks for slapping me." I smiled and left the room.

Anna's POV

"She's not herself." I said.

"That scared me." Yoh sighed.

"Be scared when she's hyped up and I slapped her." I said. I looked at Hao who was silent all the time. I bet he didn't talked when Koshura entered.

"Let's go out first." I said breaking the noise Yoh and the others were making.

Akira's POV