Chapter 21 - Tropical Land

Akira's POV

I woke up suddenly and remembered our promise to meet Shinichi and the others in Tropical Land. Only Anna and Yoh can't come.

"Hao?" I called out and he just sat up beside me.

"What would happen if we were late?" He asked.

"Nothing at all. Just annoying blabbering." I replied. We both got up and get ourselves ready. We waited for Yoh and Anna.

"You already knew we can't come, right?" Anna said.

"Yeah. That's why I'm taking you to a friend. He is a professor with a little brown haired girl. But watch out, that girl ain't kid. She's an adult. Shinichi was once like that but it was cured. Only that girl didn't like to come back to her old self. You guys will have them good company. And expect three kids coming along in their house." I explained.

"Are you sure?" Yoh asked.

"I called him a while ago. He said yes. Take care of each other when you meet the geezer." I said. That was quite a joke. Yoh suddenly laughed at it.

I brought them to Professor Agasa's house. I knocked and Haibara opened the door. I began introducing them.

"Do you still have time to stop by for a little longer?" Hakase (Professor) asked. I looked at my watch.

"Sure. I never thought we have one hour to waste." I said. I really remembered Hao saying time is his.

We sat on the couch.

"Akira-san, it's really been a long time." Hakase said.

"Yeah. It was quite awful that I made another memory in Japan. I was quite planning to look for them since they planned meeting in America again." I said.

"Did they know?" Hao asked.

"I trust them." I said.

"So... this itako no Anna... you're saying we have similarities?" Haibara asked.

"Yeah! I really missed them all when I'm with you in those days." I said.

"But I can't still believe that you're already 16. It has been 3 years, huh?" Hakase said.

"Yeah. I hated to say they were my purpose." I said.

"I can't believe you really got so far in this reincarnation." Yoh said.

"I never thought I will. By the way, are those kids coming?" I asked.

"Yeah. Despite their stubbornness." Haibara said.

"Akira-san, you want us to take the two of you there?" Hakase asked.

"No thanks. It's not that troublesome to go there." I said.

"Certainly." Hakase said.

"Oh. Now I know why you asked. We still have time to go there." I said.

"We will pick them up later. Have fun!" I waved.

"Nii-chan, Akira, you both have fun too!" Yoh cried. I giggled seeing Yoh crying.

"Why are you crying?!" Anna shouted.

"Our talk just sunk in! It must been hard for Akira." He said. Haibara and Hakase somewhat laughed at the two.

"You didn't need to cry!" Anna said and I noticed some tears from her too.

"You also didn't need to cry, baka." I said to myself.

"How I wish that we would just stay there." Hao said.