"Nova and I haven't left Chicago and we have struggled for a really long time, so this is a relief to her. Like, there was a time she didn't have a bed and I don't know, don't tell her I said this stuff, I just figured it would be easier to hear it from me. She doesn't like bringing anyone's mood down when she's down."

"Thank you for telling us," Chase had his arm around Cline's shoulder, comforting her.

"Her boyfriends were awful too. The last one literally smacked her and told her to kill herself like her dad killed her mom," Jordyn said, earning a hit from Morgan.

"That too, her last two boyfriends didn't really care about her mental health and I'm glad she is a smart girl and knows when to leave, because I would have beat their asses," Sarah nodded.

"I did beat the last one's ass when he hit her," Shawn was seething just thinking about it.

Rudy's leg was moving a mile a second, he felt awful, he wanted to let her know that they were all here for her. He was here for her. "Would she be mad if I went there?" Rudy asked.

"To the cemetery?" Morgan questioned.

"Yeah, I just I know I haven't known her very long, but this is serious and it's emotional, I wouldn't want to be alone and I just want to be there for her," Rudy explained.

"I actually think that's a good idea," Shawn nodded. "I'll send you the address, you'll want to take an Uber."

"Let us know if you need anything," JD offered.

Rudy nodded, "I will guys, try and have fun, we will meet up with you later."

Rudy was out of there faster than anyone could blink. "He's a good dude," Shawn finally said with a sigh.

"He really is, however, there's another problem," Bailey looked around at the group.

"What is it?" Austin asked.

Liked by hannahsbrahms67, jamesminney, and 503,396 othersItsjustevie so glad to be back in Charleston

Itsjustevie so glad to be back in Charleston

Load 7,492 comments

Bailey showed them the post and they all exchanged looks. "We have got to keep her away from Rudy, I don't care what it takes, that snake will not ruin him again," Chase stood up, he was riled.

"This summer seems like it's quickly turning to a hot mess," Jordyn shook his head.

"We have to do whatever we can to keep Rudy and Nova close, we need to stop pushing them, but having Nova around will hopefully distract Rudy from that bitch," Cline suggested.

"I agree, I don't know her, but I know Nova and I know Rudy, let them find each other, if that's what they want, we can ignore that girl," Sarah agreed.