Epilouge

(A/N- This is the last chapter and will be written in third person.)

Two years later.
Jamie was sitting in the hospital bed in and having one of the worst pains of her life. She had medicine to numb the pain, but it didn't help as much as it usually did in the past. The doctor entered the room. "It's time." He made everyone exit to the waiting room but not Riker. Everyone in the waiting waited anxiously for any news on what was happening. Nobody had a clue on how things were going, but they knew Jamie was in pain.

Jackson was now five years old, and his sister was now two. They were both about to become a year older soon. They were joined by their cousin, Kelsey, who was a year younger than Jackson. They were playing a game and had no idea what as happening.

An hour went by. Another hour went by. Then, Riker came out into the room. Everyone stood up and waited to see what he had to say.

"It's a girl!" Riker announced to everyone. Everyone in the room cheered. You may be confused if you recall Jamie thinking she would become infertile. She was young enough that the possibility was very slim. She was shocked when she became pregnant.

"What's her name?" Stormie asked. She was standing by Rydel who had a small stomach, but you could still tell she was pregnant.

"Jade Elizabeth Lynch." Everyone cheered again.

Jamie and Riker now had three beautiful children.

Two years ago, they thought they were losing Jamie. Two years later, they gained a daughter.

It's amazing how time changes things.

(A/N- This is the last story. I'm so happy with how all this turned out, and I hope you guys are too. Just recently I had gotten a different idea for this story, and I became unhappy with the idea of Jamie getting cancer. I wish I would've went with the other idea, but I am happy. Thank you for reading! It means a lot! Check out my 5SOS story that I'm on now! I will be writing more R5!!)