Chapter 5: Leather and Hair Spray

Tim pressed his fists into the desk, taking huge breaths.

"Angel? What is it?"

"Not...nothing, Sir, I'm sorry."

"You and I are going to have to have so many conversations."

Tim watched as Xander nibbled his thumb, like he was thinking, as his own breaths got even more difficult. He felt as though he was trapped in place, though there was nothing forcing him to stay the way he was, unless it was that gaze on him, dark and interrogative.

Like he'd made his decision, Xander reached forward and placed a hand on the center of Tim's back. He could feel each long finger and counted them in his mind, one, two, three, four, five, over and over again, until he found his breathing getting calmer, no longer pulled in rasping over his throat, now quiet and steady.

"Thank you, Sir," he managed, feeling embarrassed now instead, feeling a flush travel over his skin at the position he was in, the black plastic plug on the desk, glistening with lube, evidence of how slutty he was, his underwear around his thighs, to come in here like that, to have the temerity to...

"Angel," the voice was stern, demanding and Tim whimpered.

"I'm sorry, Sir. I'm sorry I pushed. I shouldn't have come in here like that. Expecting anything. It was wrong."

"You are a bit all over the place, aren't you? So I will hopefully make it very easy for you. I'm extremely pleased that you did all that." He leaned in, his voice going lower, building a new layer of want in Tim as he listened. "I'm impossibly pleased that you prepared yourself for me that way; you have no idea what the thought of you doing it, sitting through my class with that buried inside your pretty little hole, readying yourself for me, does to me. I want you like that again, when you're ready for it."

He bent, sliding Tim's boxers back up, neatly straightening the elastic waist, making sure the legs were smooth, before he pulled his jeans back up, fastening them and giving Tim a pat on the rump.

"You can stand up."

Tim stood, glancing guiltily at the mess he'd left on the desk, but Xander chuckled.

"Don't worry about that, I'll clean up." He leaned in, nipping at Tim's earlobe before whispering huskily, "Maybe next time I'll have you clean it with that sweet pink tongue of yours."

Tim meeped, and yelped even louder when the door handle turned. Xander was quick, covering Tim's mouth, pulling him close.

"Ssh, Angel. Wouldn't do to get caught."

Whoever it was obviously gave up, and the door handle was released.

"Give me your phone."

Tim handed it over and watched Xander deftly flick through until he found the contacts, adding himself and sending a message.

"You can let me know when you've done the reading I set you. You'd better go now. Meet your friends."

Tim still had an hour before Ange would get out of class, and Scotty would come back from dorms to meet them both. He was thankful he'd told Simon he wouldn't do a session tonight, and had stuck to it even when Simon had raged and called him an ungrateful little shit. He needed to decompress. He could go to Scotty's room, but his friend deserved to have a chance at relaxing too, because Tim figured he might be a bit hard to take tonight. He could feel it crawling up his spine: the need to move, and talk, and not be in complete control. It didn't happen as often as it used to, but what had happened had set something loose in him, and he still wasn't sure if it was through pleasure or fear.