❤︎ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ❤︎

❦︎ 𝐹𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒. 𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑔𝑙𝑎𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑧𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑊𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑝𝑎𝑑.

❦︎ 𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑑𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑣𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑟 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑖𝑡. 𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑐𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑖𝑧𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙, 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑖𝑛𝑠𝑖𝑑𝑒.

❦︎ 𝐼𝑓 𝑏𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦, 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒. 𝐵𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝐼 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑐𝑖𝑧𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒'𝑠 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠.

❤︎
❤︎
❤︎

𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑏𝑦 𝑚𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑙. 𝐼 𝑎𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑎 𝑔𝑙𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑠𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦.

𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑟 𝑛𝑜𝑡.

********

Everyone is in a festive mood with lightning all around and feels like the city of Kolkata is being adorned like a beautiful bride on the eve of the most celebrated festival there, and that is Durga Puja. But the happiness of the Sengupta family is doubled this year as the eldest daughter of the family is getting married very soon.

Everyone is happy in the family but apart from this happiness, an innocent soul is sitting near the window of her room and gazing at the night sky as if she is sharing her unsaid feelings with the moon and stars. At that very moment, some people came to congratulate her on her upcoming marriage, she smiled shyly towards them. But the saddest part is that everyone can see the happiness on her face but no one can see the raw pain behind her smiling facade.

She never got the chance to make any decision for her life as she is the obedient daughter of the Sengupta. She wants to please her father and for that, she will do everything in her power. If her father wants her to get married, she will do that for her father's love.

On the other hand, a man who is full of power is looking at the fireworks that are going on in the sky through his hotel room's balcony. He doesn't know why all the people of Kolkata are so happy just for a mere festival nor he is interested in knowing that. He only wants the eldest daughter of the Sengupta. He is the one whom she is getting married in a week after the Durga Puja.

He has so much money that he can get anything he wants and that's what he did. All thanks to his money that he is getting the girl he wants as his wife. But there is always something behind everything and there is a hidden intention behind this marriage.

************************************

How did you guys like the prologue?

Is it worth reading the story further in your view?

I have been thinking about this story for some time but I didn't want to rush anything as I was already busy with another story. However, now that I am done with my other story I will be focusing on this story from now on. I also have another confession to make that this story is not only mine but also co-written by who is my sweet cousin.

I will be updating this story weekly but can not promise any particular day of the week. It can be any day in a week. So stay tuned for the updates and please share this story as much as you can.

Follow me on my Instagram...

My Insta ID: love_sprinkler__

Love you all.💗

Starts at 19/08/2020

Co-written by sujaya123