Chapter 19

-----------------Mature Content----------------

Louis nervously looked at himself in the mirror. Today was the day he was going to surprise his alphas by wearing one of his dresses. He put on a beautiful navy dress, that had a rose pattern and a slit down the front.

He shakily picked up his phone and called Edward, stuttering when he picked up," Eddie, c-can you Marcel and Harry c-come to my r-room, please?"

"Of course darling, is something wrong?"

"No, just w-wanna show you something."

"Okay baby, we'll be there in five."

Louis anxiously took a seat on his bed and was constantly fidgeting, scared to see his alphas' reaction.

When he heard someone knock on his bedroom door, he called out,"Come in!"

As the door opened, he stood up to face his alphas. When the triplets' eyes landed on Louis, their mouths hung open and eyes widened.

"F*ck baby, you look so good." Edward said, walking towards Louis and shoving his face into Louis' neck.

"Yeah sweets, you're beautiful." Harry said coming up behind Louis to grind on his ass.

Marcel also stalked towards them and whispered,"Delicious," before smashing his lips onto Louis'.

Edward picked Louis up and layed him down on his back, his brothers crowding around Louis' body.

He gently pulled on his dress and asked,"Can I remove this, baby?"

Louis whimpered and nodded and Edward took no time to remove the dress off of Louis' body. Harry and Marcel immediately latched onto Louis' sensitive nipples while Edward sucked bruises into his hips and stomach.

Louis scrambled to pull Harry up to his face, and kissing him hungrily, overwhelmed by the pleasure he was recieving. Edward quickly removed Louis' underwear and took his hard prick into his mouth, sucking around the head. Louis moaned loudly into Harry's mouth, making the triplets' rut against the bed.

"G-gonna c-cum," Louis whimpered as he felt his abdominal muscles tighten. He knew it was embarrassing fast, but this was the first time they had done more than just grinding, snogging or handjobs.

Marcel was now kissing bruises into his neck, Harry still kissing his mouth and Edward sucking on his cock. Louis was feeling so much pleasure that tears started to build in his eyes, rolling down his cheeks.

Louis moaned loudly, almost screaming, as he released into Edward's mouth. The noises that Louis was making brought the alphas to their climaxes as well, messily jerking off into their underwear.

The intensity of his climax made Louis completely exhausted as he laid there with his eyes half open, struggling to stay awake.

He could feel one of the triplets, wiping his body with a wet towel, one stroking his hair and one was holding him on his chest.

"Sleep baby, we'll be here when you wake up."

Too tired to do anything, Louis popped his thumb in his mouth and fell asleep.

The alphas smiled at their omega and Harry brought a pacifier from his wardrobe to replace Louis' thumb with, and they also fell asleep, huddling around their omega.