Chapter 13

Now that it was confirmed that the triplets and Louis were true mates, the triplets had become overbearingly protective; scenting Louis at every opportunity they could, coming in his room at night to check if the windows were closed and locked and there were sufficient blankets. They would keep in check with Louis' every need from wanting a water bottle to needing new school supplies to wanting kisses and cuddles. It was apparent to anyone who met Louis that he was taken due to the strong smell of alpha that always surrounded him. Along with the triplets, Louis had grown even more attached to the triplets, always wanting their attention and affection.

Louis was going to start his first heat soon and Anne had offered the same holiday home that the alphas had spent their rut in. It was given that the mates would not be engaging in any sexual activities as Louis was just twelve and the triplets sixteen. Even though as wolves their primal instinct was to mate, they wanted to wait until Louis was eighteen and ready before anything happened.

With Louis' heat soon approaching, the triplets wanted to take Louis out for a date, their first date.

"Baby?"

"Yes Marcie?"

"We would like to take you on a date this Sunday. Would you give us the honour of taking you?" The triplets asked, looking hopefully at Louis.

"Of course alphas, I would love to." Louis beamed.

After telling Louis the details of the date, the triplets left so they could finish their school work. While Louis sat in room, daydreaming about the date and thinking about whether or not the triplets would kiss him.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Saturday afternoon the triplets knocked at the Tomlinson house. After exchanging a few pleasantries with Jay, the triplets led Louis out of his house.

"Baby, we haven't gotten our lisence yet so we will need to walk, but the distance is not too long."

"Okay," Louis said, giving the triplets a happy smile. He spent the next five minutes, running in circles around the triplets as they made the journey, and trying to sneakily pinch and tickle them.

After a while, he slumped on Edward's back, completely exhausted. Edward just fondly rolled his eyes and picked up the tiny boy in his arms, carrying him on his hip. Louis happily nuzzled into his neck and placed a few kisses there, making Edward's inner alpha rumble in adoration for the boy. Louis lost focus of everything except Edward's scent, inhaling deeply into his neck.

Edward was surprised when he felt Louis sucking on his neck, probably wanting more comfort. Edward stayed silent and pecked Louis' hair a few times, encouraging him to keep going. Harry and Marcel looked at the pair fondly, no longer jealous as they understood that Louis and Edward had a special bond because they were the first ones to scent each other and they also knew that Louis loved them both very much.

"Boo, look! We're here!!" Harry exclaimed.

Louis gasped as he looked at the bumpy cars place and jumped out of Edward's arms, running towards the entrance.

"Louis! Come back here." Edward said, adding a slight alpha timbre to his voice, making Louis scurry back to him." Baby you can't wander around like this okay? You have never been to this part of the town and you can get lost. Stay with us at all times please darling."

Louis nodded and pecked Edward's cheek, hopping over to Marcel and taking his hand, pulling him towards the door.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The mates had a blast at the bumpy cars place, and everyone was exhausted after spending a few hours there. Louis, though, was almost half asleep. He was snuggled in Harry's arms who was carrying him bridal style, and was practically dead to the world.

They came to a stop at Louis' favourite fast food restaurant, McDonalds. Edward sent his mates to find seats while he ordered for everyone, knowing who wanted what.

They woke Louis up when Edward came back with food, who grumbled and whined until Marcel placed a french fry in his mouth. The triplets took turns feeding Louis and eating their own food. Louis also downed a large cup of cola, giving him a boost of energy. He walked back to their house on his own, but as the sun was setting the triplets kept him in the middle of Harry and Marcel while Edward walked behind him.

The brothers stopped him just before his house came into view and Edward came closer to Louis, leaning his forehead against Louis.

"Baby, can I kiss you?" Edward asked looking deep into Louis' eyes. When Louis nodded his head, Edward slowly leaned forward, closing his eyes, and lightly pressed his lips against Louis'.

The minute their lips touched Louis felt fireworks explode in his heart, as Edward gripped his waist tighter. He felt the same when Harry and Marcel kissed him too, making him week in the knees. When they dropped him off at his house Louis felt like he was floating and he never wanted to come back from this high.

Even though the setting wasn't too romantic or the date wasn't at an expensive restaurant, it was perfect because of who Louis shared this experience with. It was perfect because of his alphas.