Chapter 17

As the triplets grew up, they started to attract more romantic attention. Omegas and betas alike hit on them a lot, but the triplets politely rejected them every time. It was a wonder that Louis hadn't witnessed this yet.

Friday afternoon, the triplets took Louis for an ice cream to a cute little cafe. The triplets (17) had gotten their licenses now and would frequently take Louis to dates, whenever they were not overwhelmed with homework and studies.

The triplets and Louis' relationship had grown too. Instead of just chaste pecks on the lips, they had made out a couple times.

The mates were watching Love, Actually, cuddled together on Louis' couch. During a particularly romantic scene, Edward turned towards Louis and gently guided him towards himself. He sat Louis on his lap, and slowly leaned, pecking his lips at first and then deepening the kiss.

After a while, Louis shyly pulled back and pecked Edward's cheek, making his dimples pop. He turned towards Harry and Marcel and jumped into the nearest one's lap, which happened to be Harry. He kissed them both just like he had kissed Edward, letting the alphas take control of the kiss.

When they reached the cafe they had to have a tight hold on Louis(13), who was very excited for ice cream and would definitely run into the store if he got the chance.

The triplets let Louis order a million flavours, but compromised that everyone would share from just that big bowl.

They chose a booth at the back of the cafe, while they chatted about school life and just general things.

"Alphas?" Louis asked sweetly, a little too sweet.

Edward raised his eyebrows and replied,"Yes, darling?"

"Can we order some more to go? So I can eat at home, please?" Louis said, giving the triplets a puppy eyed look and pouting.

They all sighed at the same time and finally Marcel said," If you promise not to eat it before bed or before meals."

Louis vigorously nodded and exclaimed,"Promise! I promise!"

The triplets smiled fondly at their little omega and they all got up to go to the front of the shop, to order some more ice cream.

Marcel and Louis were talking to the cashier and ordering while Harry and Edward went back outside to start the car and bring it to the front of the store from the parking lot.

The boys at the counter were interrupted when somebody tapped on Marcel's shoulder.

They both turned and saw a gorgeous omega, smiling flirtatiously towards Marcel.

She brought her hand up to his arm and said in a sultry tone," How about you ditch your little brother and come with me to have some fun."

Marcel was about to decline when Louis hissed,"Excuse you, I'm not his little brother. He's my mate, stay away from him."

The omega's eyes dropped to Louis for the first time and she said condescendingly,"I don't see any mark, now run along kid. Don't waste our time."

"Hey! Don't talk to my mate like that. And there is no 'our'. You can get lost now." Marcel said, riled up from how the girl was talking to his baby.

The girl huffed and turned around with one last glare towards Louis, walking back to her table.

As soon as she was gone, Marcel pulled Louis into his arms and hoisted him up on his hip, carrying him outside the store and towards their car. Louis had tucked his face into Marcel's neck and was whimpering quietly, but Marcel could hear him and he was placing gentle kissed on his shoulder.

When they got into the car, Harry and Edward's attention immediately went to their whimpering mate, who was wrapped around Marcel like a koala. They wasted no time in climbing to the back seat and releasing their pheromones, successfully calming Louis down.

"What happened Marcie?" Edward asked softly, stroking a now sleeping Louis' hair.

"Some girl came up and hit on me. Called Louis my brother and a kid." Marcel said sadly, down at the fact that his beautiful boy was crying when he should always be smiling.

Harry pecked Marcel's cheek and hair and said soothingly,"It's alright Marcie. He's gonna be okay, we know what Louis means to us and so does he, we have nothing to worry about okay?"

Marcel nodded and placed his head on Edward's shoulder.

After a few minutes of silence Edward said," Let's go home, we'll talk to Louis when he wakes up."

When Louis woke up he was reassured by his mates that he was definitely not just a kid, and that they want to mate him and only him.