Chapter 29

Day one

When I told Jay and Mark what had happened, they didn't hate me. They just hugged me and my brothers and allowed us to stay in the hospital at night.

Louis isn't showing any signs of waking up, but I know my baby. I know he's strong, he has to wake up. I just hope he still loves me after he wakes up and realizes what a crap alpha I am. If he hates me, I will leave him and my brothers alone and just protect them from afar.

Jay and Mark haven't been able to visit Louis as much, as they had to take extra shifts at work to pay the hospital bills. Another problem I caused.

I woke up at six in the morning and got some alone time with Louis as Harry and Marcel hadn't woken up yet. When they woke up, I moved to the back of the room to allow them some space. I left after lunch and went back home, packing a bag of clothes for my brothers and I to keep in the hospital. They gave us bed to share and placed it right next to Louis'.

My baby brothers cuddled with me until dinner, and when they fell asleep, I moved to sit next to Louis. Holding his hand tightly, I finally let my tears fall.

I silently cooed to Louis," My baby, wake up. It's so lonely without you darling. I love you so so much, just please. For your alphas, princess, wake up."

All I got was silence as I buried my face in his neck, and pressed sloppy kisses all over.

I went back over to our temporary bed after a few minutes, smiling as my brothers instantly snuggled up to me.

I pulled them closer and closed my eyes, ready to get up in a few hours again.