Chapter 9

Now that the triplets were in sixth grade, they had been starting to learn about their second genders. On the first day, as soon as they reached school, they were assembled in different groups and sent to rooms they had never seen before. There they all were separately given tests which showed their second nature, and then according to that they were taken to different classrooms.

The triplets along with thirty something other kids were led to a classroom labelled Alpha, while the rest were taken to rooms labelled Omega and Beta. They were instructed to come to their respective rooms every morning where they would be taught about their second nature and given different types of classes. Every child had to take some common courses such as maths, literature, sciences, cooking and a self defence class, while there were other classes subjective to their natures.

All alphas had to take extra lessons on physical strength and classes on the intricacies of alpha-omega relationships and true mates, which they shared with the omegas. The omegas had to take extra lessons on self defence to protect themselves from brute alphas.

The triplets had now started to understand the connection between them and Louis, and had realized that they were true mates.

They figured out why they had such extreme reactions when anyone threatened or hurt Louis. Like that time some boy had punched Louis, when the triplets found out who he was, they had punched his stomach twice and reported him to the principal. The boy had gotten suspended for two weeks and after that did not dare approach Louis again.

They also realized that they wanted to mate together as a foursome with Louis. However, as excited as they were, they couldn't tell Louis yet as he had to find out in his own time.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Louis ran down the stairs, freezing in the middle of the staircase when he noticed Marcel standing at the end with his arms crossed across his chest. Louis slowly descended the rest of the way, already knowing what was going to happen.

" Baby, how many times have my brothers, our parents and I told you not to run down the stairs?" Marcel asked, pulling back when Louis tried to lean on him for comfort.

" A lot." Louis replied shamefully, his head hanging low.

Marcel sighed and pulled Louis towards him, smiling a bit at the happy purr that resonated in Louis' chest,"Just.... don't do it again, you can get hurt, darling."

What are you doing to me, my sweet, innocent mate, Marcel thought, nuzzling his face in Louis' hair.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The triplets were out with Louis when they showed the first glimpses of their alpha wolves. They had gone for a picinic on a sunny, Saturday afternoon. Harry had prepared loads of food, sandwiches, cut up fruits and chicken salads. The triplets would be starting their rut in the next week and they wanted to spend as much time with Louis as they could before they had to go away for a week.

The triplets had made the decision to save their first time for Louis and they were going to spend their rut alone, not even having each other to help. All three of them wanted to lose their virginity to Louis and not be tainted by anyone else.

When they had arrived at the park, Louis had to be dragged away from the swings so that he could eat lunch first. Although he pouted at not being able to play, he kissed each of the alpha's cheek to show his appreciation and love for them.

"Babe, settle down and eat slower." Edward ordered Louis, who was fidgeting and practically inhaling his food, wanting to go play on the swings.

"But Eddie, I wanna go play." Louis pouted. Edward did not look up from his food because he knew his resolve would crumble if he saw his little mate's cute pout, which made Louis' pout deepen due to the lack of attention.

"Baby, finish your food and then we will go with you, ok?" Edward answered, feeling more protective and possessive as his rut neared.

"Ugh, fine!" Louis huffed.

Harry narrowed his eyes and scolded," Don't give me that attitude Lou. You know you haven't eaten since morning so you need to fill your tummy now, or we will go back home."

"Sorry Hazza." Louis said, not wanting to go back home. He scooted closer to the only triplet that hadn't scolded him yet, and started to take slower bites of his sandwich.

As soon as he finished he stood up, pulling Marcel up with him, and told the other triplets," You both are being mean so I only want to play with Marcie. Buh-bye."

Edward and Harry were lounging on the mat that they had brought with them, fondly watching Louis and Marcel play, Marcel pushing Louis on the swing.

They became alert when they saw a man approach their mates. They saw with red eyes as he exchanged a few words with them, but they were up and next to them in a flash when the stranger tried to pull Louis towards him. Edward pushed Louis behind their backs and took an offensive stance against the man, ready to attack.

They growled loudly, making Louis whimper and the strange man flinch back. Even though the triplets were young, they were capable of hurting the man in front of them if he endangered their mate.

The strange man smirked and locked his eyes with Louis before walking away from the four. When the man was completely out of their sights, the alpha triplets turned around and surrounded Louis in a group hug, calming him down by releasing pheromones and placing kisses all over Louis' hair, face, neck and shoulder. Louis stood there and basked into the safety and attention of the triplets, clutching onto their t-shirts so tight that his knuckles were turning white. Edward gently released Louis' grip on them and instead lifted him up and into Marcel's arms, while the older alphas carried the stuff that they had brought for the picinic and tried to shield their younger mates from everyone.