Epilogue - Part 2

Thank you to everyone who left me such positive messages and encouragements. It's always lovely to read all the comments, so thank you so much.

After Marcel cleaned and fed him, Louis was handed to Harry. Harry forced him to lay down and nap for a while, wanting him to relax. Louis protested but he knew his stinging bum would start to hurt really bad if he took another knot right after taking Marcel's. So he made Harry lay down with him and sing him to sleep.

While Louis napped, Harry held him on his chest and scented him, running his fingers over Marcel's mark. He thought about where he wanted his mark and trailed his hands over Louis' body.

Marcel had bitten on Louis' side of the neck, the traditional spot. Harry wanted to bite somewhere where everyone could see, preferably on his face. But he knew Louis would never allow that.

He was broken out of his thoughts by Louis' hand trailing down to his manhood.

"Good nap, baby?" Harry questioned, gripping Louis' waist.

Louis hummed,"Good," and started to stroke Harry's dick, making his moan and squeeze Louis' ass.

Harry brought his fingers to Louis' mouth and grunted,"Suck." He groaned as Louis swirled his tongue around his index and middle finger. After they were thoroughly covered, he removed his fingers and reached down to Louis' ass, spreading his cheeks with one hand. He rubbed Louis' hole with his spit soaked fingers, making Louis whine and buck up into his touch.

Harry swiftly changed their position, putting Louis on his tummy on the bed. He straddled the back of Louis' thighs, groping Louis' ass with both hands. He spread his cheeks, revealing Louis' pink hole, still a little tender from before. He spit onto it, and grinded his cock between his cheeks, making both of them moan in pleasure.

Harry swiftly pushed his dick in Louis' ass, making Louis whine high due to the surprise and the pleasure. He moaned and screamed as Harry pounded into his tight hole, gripping Louis' waist.

"You like that, babydoll? Such a naughty boy, whining for my dick." Harry grunted, gripping Louis' hair, and pulling his face up and off the bed.

As Louis started coming close to his release Harry stopped and pulled out, turning Louis around on his back. He climbed up Louis' body, and patted the head of cock against Louis' lips before ordering him to open his mouth and pushing his dick inside.

He thrusted into Louis' mouth, not enough to choke and let Louis go at his own pace. A few minutes later, Louis whimpered,"Fuck my mouth, daddy."

"Yeah? You want me to fill your mouth with my dick? Want me to choke you with my cock?" Harry groaned, making Louis let out more whimpers. Harry complied and started pushing his cock in and out of Louis' mouth, making tears run down Louis' face as Harry praised him.

Harry pulled out again and kissed down Louis' body stopping at his red and hard dick. He sucked Louis into his mouth, quickly bobbing his head up and down, making Louis cry out and tug on Harry's curls.

Harry came up and picked Louis up by his armpits, setting him on his lap. Louis quickly sat up and took Harry's cock in his hands, guiding it to his hole. He circled the tip against his hole, before slowly sinking down on it. Harry groaned and pushed his face into Louis' neck, sucking on the skin.

Louis grabbed onto Harry's hair and bounced on his dick. Harry thrusted up with him, hitting Louis' prostate dead on, making him let out the loudest moan yet.

Harry cupped Louis' bum with both hands and came closer to his release as he felt the cheeks jiggle as Louis moved up and down. He pushed two of his fingers into his hole alongside his dick, stretching Louis open even more.

As they both came close to cumming, the thrusts became faster and sloppier.

Harry started licking over Louis' throat, where he would soon place his mark. His teeth pierced Louis' skin just as his knot bursted, making Louis whine. Louis' whole body shook as he came, his cum spreading all over Harry's chest.

Harry held Louis close as they both joined, feeling a rush of love and passion through their bond.

Louis laid his face on Harry's shoulder, sucking on the skin for comfort. Harry soothingly ran his fingers through Louis' hair, his other hand patting Louis' bum. He stood from the bed, keeping Louis in his arms, and went into the adjoined bathroom, quickly cleaning himself and Louis.

"Are you okay, baby? Feeling alright?" Harry asked, rocking Louis in his arms as he strolled across the room, gently lulling Louis to sleep with the motion.

"Mhm, gwood daddy." Louis replied, sleepily suckling on Harry's shoulder still. Harry hummed and continued to walk around the room, making Louis fall asleep in his arms, right where he belonged.

Harry placed soft kisses on Louis' cheeks and forehead and nose and eyelids. He whispered against Louis'hair,"I love you honey, so so much. So glad you're finally, officially mine."

Not edited.

I'm sorry everyone. My board exams are coming up so I'm busy with that and I haven't been able to update. I'll try to upload the last part of the epilogue as soon as I can.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Constructive criticism is always welcome. Toodles.

I'll Look After Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें