17

Austin's POV

It's been three months since Warped Tour, and nothing could be going better. I have the perfect boyfriend, the best friends I could ask for, and absolutely dedicated fans. Everything's perfect, absolutely perfect.

I currently was sitting on the couch in my living room, tapping my fingers on my thigh anxiously awaiting for Alan to come over. Tonight was the night. I've chickened out too many times. It's not even a big deal, it really won't be that much of a change. I planned a pretty laid out date, nothing out of the ordinary. He won't suspect anything. Pizza, a few movies, the usual. I just wish he wouldn't get here already so I could get this over with and I could relax a bit.

Music, that'll calm me. I hit play on my doc. The whole room instantly filling up to the familiar sound. "Stingray Affliction" by Issues came on. I'd been addicted to this song for a few days now. I sang along, dancing and picking up around the apartment a little;

"Show me what you're worth. Get up. Face down, thinking out loud. He's so hardcore when he's running his mouth. There's always gonna be that fucking guy. You got a few things bottled up. Jump on a couple bottles like double dutch. Jager got you faded when society's got you jaded. How do you expect to grow. When all you wanna do is break. It's time to let shit go. And let the chorus play"

"Ask what I see in you. I don't see nothing, I see right through. You're transparent I know you don't wanna hear it. And I don't wanna be the person to slip up and hurt your feelings. I guess they don't wanna say it to your face but I will cause somebody's gotta put you in your place. I'm not afraid to scream and shout. And freak out and throw my hands up. And let it out. Punk bitch walking tall like you got something to prove. Nah man, cause deep down you know it sucks to be you. Stingray Affliction. Making small stabs in passing. But the pain is bigger than it seems. Stop holding me under and let me br-"

"That's cute." I heard giggled from behind me.

"Oh, uh... hi." I felt my cheeks get hot as he smirked at me. I scrambled over to the stereo, turning it off quickly as Alan laughed.

"So... uh, what's up?" I said, trying to pretend that never happened.

"Not much, but it seems like you're having a lot of fun."

"Shut up." I made my way over to him, pulling him by the waist to meet my lips with his.

"Y'know, I thought you were cute when you were dancing." He said, making my cheeks hot again. Alan likes to do that. Say something cute or out of my comfort zone, and watching me blush. He finds it amusing. Asshole.

"Shut up."

"Aw, is Austin embarrassed?"

"No..." I crossed my arms over my chest, "I'm too manly to get embarrassed."

"If manly means gay as fuck then yes."

"Shut up."

"Ha, I win."

"Oh really?" I rasied an eyebrow at him. He nodded.

"And what exactly is your prize?"

"You."

"Me?"

"Uh huh."

"Fair enough." I smirked, bringing his lips to mine.

"I still think your dancing was cute."

"Shut up." Alan just laughed.

"So, what's the plan tonight?" He asked, sitting on the couch. I followed, putting my legs over his lap.