4

Alan's POV

"Why are you being such a downer?" Tony asked, noticing the missing energy.

"A bunch of stuff. It's nothing." I smiled, assuring him.

"Alan. I can read you like a book. Spill."

"Tony I-"

"Alan. You're going to tell me whether you like it or not."

I sighed, trying to get all my thoughts together. I told him the whole story, from the movie at three in the morning to what happened an a hour or two ago. Tony stayed quiet, just listening to me vent out everything. As I neared the end I got nervous, fearing what his response will be.

"So yeah. That leads me to where I am now." I finished, my voice slowing on the last sentence. Tony didn't respond right away, only looked a me as if I had more to say.

"Should I not have freaked out at Austin? I mean, he was concerned about me. He was only trying to help. I did the wrong thing, didn't I?" I said, suddenly panicking.

"Woah, woah. Calm down. Breathe, Alan, breathe." Tony spoke, I was almost hyperventilating. I'm falling apart at the seams right now.

"What do I do?"

"First. You need to calm down." Tony said, giving me a minute to calm my breathing pattern.

"Now what?"

"Now. I think you need to sit down and talk to Austin."

"Tony. I ca-"

"Alan. You can."

"What do I even say? I'm sorry for freaking out at you because you care? I'm gonna seem like a complete idiot." I sighed, resting my face in my hands.

"Tell him what you feel."

"What the fuck does that mean?" I asked.

"Whatever you want it to." He stood up, letting me think about what he's just said. "I gotta get ready to play. I'll see you later tonight."

"Uh.. Yeah." I said half mindedly, getting off their bus and going back to my own.

*****

We played a great show tonight, the crowd was beyond amazing. When we're on stage, nothing else matters. We put aside our little grudges or arguements and bury ourselvess in the music. The was no awkwardness on stage, though it was the complete opposite off. Nobody even made eye contact with me the second we came off.

"Good job tonight." Ausrtin said quietly and patted back as he walked off to somewhere else. I know I'd have to talk to him sometime. Just not now. The only thing on my mind was having the time of my life at that party tonight. A few drinks would do me some good.

"Ashby!" I was greeted by Jaime as I stepped onto Pierce's bus. "Glad you made it."

"I wouldn't have missed a party as great as this is shaped up to be. Just don't let me down, Preciado." I smirked. I got on the bus, somehow manuvering through the crowds of people. I didn't even know their bus was this big.

"Catch!" Mike shouted over the booming music. I caught the bottle he threw at me just in time. I popped the cap off, chugging the first few sips. It's gonna be a good night.

Austin's POV

"There has to be something was can do." I sighed, leaning back on the couch in the front lounge of our bus.

"There has to be some sort of party on someone's bus." Aaron said.

"I refuse to stay on the bus and watch more movies. We need to socialize." Tino added.