7

Alan's POV

"Can you at least talk to them?"

"I will. After we go on." I suddenly took an interest in the guitar pick I was holding.

Austin had been hounding me the last hour or so to talk to the guys. I'm not ready to yet. I don't want to talk to them. Not after the last time they 'talked' to me. The conversation from earlier had been dropped luckily though.

"You promise? I'm sick if having to choose between them and you." He said.

"But obviously you pick me. Since you love me." I smirked and stuck out my tongue.

"Ha ha. Very funny. You can't ignore them forever, Alan."

"I know. Just drop it." I said the second sentence quietly. Not wanting to start an argument with him. We've had a few too many lately. Which never happens. We never fight, or even argue. Until the last few days.

"Five minutes!" Tino yelled.

"Let's fucking do this." Austin's mood changed instantly. Playing always cheers him up. It cheers any of us up.

(After the set)

"That was fucking awesome!" Phil yelled as we bounced off stage, sweat dripping from all of us. We were all on a high.

I could feel Austin's eyes on me while the other three discussed and freaked about anything and everything that happened during our set. It's now or never...

"Guess who?" I was stopped, a pair of hands covering my eyes. The voice was female. No way. I whipped around, seeing the familiar beautiful, smiling face.

"Maddie?" I said more surprised than anything.

"Hi babe!" She smiled once again. I pulled her in for a hug. I feel like I haven't seen her in forever.

"I missed you." She whipered into my shoulder.

"Me too." I responded, letting go of her just long enough so I could connect her lips to mine.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked in astonishment. She was actually here. I took her hand in mine, leading her around the venue.

"I have a friend that lives around here. They picked me up and drove me out. Just so I could see you. My cute little ginger." She hadn't stopped smiling. Neither have I.

"I'm so happy, I don't even care that you called me little." I laughed, causing Maddie to also.

"I figured I could stay the night on the bus with you guys and go home after the show tomorrow night. Since it's close to our apartment. This way I can see you for even just a little bit longer." I pecked her lips again.

"That is perfect. You're perfect." I pulled her closer to me.

Austin's POV

Ugh. Maddie'a here, and he was so close to talking to the guys!

"Are you kidding me!" I yelled, running a hand through my hair in frustration.

"Woah there, Austin!" Tino half laughed.

"What's up man?" Phil patted my back.

"Nothing." I sighed. "It's hard to explain."

"Okay...?"

"I'll see you guys around." I sighed again, walking away from them slowly.

Okay, so about Maddie. It's not that I don't like her it's just that... I feel like he could do so much better than her. She's not his type. She's too uh, perfect is the word I'm gonna use. I mean she's nice and all but I don't think she suits, Alan. He needs someone who will look out for him too. Someone like me.

Wait. Me? Yeah, someone like me. Not me, I mean I'm a guy and all but someone who... Nevermind.

"Austin!" I looked behind me to see Alan running up behind me with Maddie.

"Oh, hey." I said, shaking all previous thoughts from my head.

"Guees who came to suprise me?" He asked, a giant smile on his face.

"Hm, I'm gonna take a wild guess. Maddie?" I said sarcastically, but it came out a little harsh. Alan completely ignored it, but Maddie noticed.

"Isn't that great?" I nodded in response. I stayed quiet, felling like I'd say something to offend one of them.

I listened to Alan ramble on about how excited he was for about another five minutes. He repeated himself. A lot.

"Well, we're gonna go! We've got some catching up to do. See you around, Austin." Alan said before grabbing Maddie's hand and prectically skipping off into the sunset. Ugh. The whole time he was talking to me, I could feel my fist ball up. And I had the weirdest feeling in my chest. It almost felt like, well, like jealousy. She taking all my Alan time. I'm so used to him being around 24/7 I guess.

I don't know what to do now. I don't wanna go back to bus, that's boring. And I'd be alone. But there's nothing to do. Why am I so bored all of a sudden? I ned to get some more friends outside of my own band. I shook my head at how pathetic I am. I should text someone and see what they're up to.

To: Kellin Quinn

Hey man, what's up?

From: Kellin Quinn

Not much, dude. Sitting around waiting for our set. You wanna come hang?

To: Kellin Quinn

Sounds awesome! Be around in a few.

From: Kellin Quinn

See ya then!

What stage are they even on? I honestly have no clue.

I wandered around for a little bit, finally finding them.

"What took you so long?" Kellin asked, spotting me.

"I had no freaking clue what stage you're on." I said, feeling slightly embarrassed.

"Well it's not as easy as finding your stage mister mainstage." Jack spoke up, smirking at me and earning a laugh off of Jesse and Justin. I even chuckled at that.

"How was your set?" Gabe asked as I leaned up against a pole, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Awesome. What time are you guys on?" I asked.

"Not for awhile. We're closing." Justin said. "I hate waiting."

"Where's you right handed ginger?" Jack asked.

"Who? Alan? He's with Maddie." I said, slightly annoyed.

"Maddie? His girlfriend?" I nodded.

"A little jealous much there, Carlile?" Kellin joked. But I took it seriously.

"I think someone has sharing issues." Jack laughed.

"She's hot." Justin said, everyone staring at him. He shrugged "Hey, it's true."

"Then you date her." I muttered under my breath.

"What'd you say?" Jesse asked.

"Oh, uh, nothing."

------------

Hey guys!

I hope you're enjoying, sorry for slow updates. I always have issues with writing the middles of chapters.

Anoyone heard SWS new album? I acutally love it, which was surprise. Didn't think I was going to like it but it exceeded my expectations. What do you guys think?

Also, has everyone heard of the band Palisades? Their new album is sooo good.

Feedback and votes are always appreciated! I love everyone for reading and sticking with this story so far :) And don't forget to guess what OM&M song the title came from. Enjoy!