6

Austin's POV

I woke up to the sounds of credits rolling. Guess the movie's over. I'm not even sure what we were watching. I fell asleep. Alan did too from the looks of it. He looks cute when he's sleeping. Yeah, I said it. Alan Ashby looks cute when he's asleep.

I glanced down at his sleeping figure, my eyes tracing over him. He looks so fragile. I've never actually realized how small he is. He shirt had risen up just past his ribcage. He was so skinny. How? Just laying there, you could see his ribcage outlined with skin just under his 'California' tattoo. It was kind of scary how skinny he was. But, he eats more than I do? Where does it all go?

He stirred in his sleep, rolling over and pulling me closer to him

"Aust?" He asked, his voice sounding small an delicate.

"Mhm?"

"I'm hungry."

"Then get something to eat." I laughed.

"But...but..." He trailed off, the only sound coming from him were the quiet snores escaping his mouth. I chuckled. He's like a child sometimes.

I went back to watching him, the rise and fall of his chest coexisting with mine. His face scrunched a little when he inhaled, and his eyelids fluttered slightly as he exhaled. It was peaceful watching him.

His hair stuck up in various directions. It was obvious that he didn't care. I reached up slowly and matted down a few strands if his orange hair. He didn't notice. His features seem to 'pop' currently, his lips pouted, creating a perfect 'o' sha-

"LET'S PLAY A GAME OF RUSSIAN ROULETTE! I'LL LOAD THE GUN, YOU PLACE THE BETS! TELL ME WHO WILL MAKE IT OUT ALIVE!"

"What the fuck!" Alan awoke, jumping a foot off the bunk and yelling. I grabbed his waist, making sure he didn't roll off the bunk.

"LET'S PLAY A GAME OF RUSSIAN ROULETTE! I'LL LOAD THE GUN, YOU PLACE THE BETS! TELL ME WHO WILL MAKE IT OUT ALIVE!"

"Shut it the fuck off before I come out there and shut it for you!" Phil yelled, the music turning off instantly.

"Sorry." Tino's voice echoed through the bunks.

"Well, I'm up." Alan said, running a hand through his hair. I laughed, staring at him.

"Enjoying the view there, Carlile?" He smirked. I nodded.

"Another movie?" I offered up. We still had a few hours before we went on tonight.

"You pick." Alan said. I grabbed one and threw it in the player, settling myself back down with Alan.

"I think you'll really like this one." I winked. He looked at me confused. I skipped to the menu and glanced over at him. '500 Days Of Summer' he facial expression changed drastically. Not the response I expected. He looked uneasy. Almost scared.

"Um... how about something else?" He asked quietly. My mouth dropped open.

"Did you, Alan Ashby, just say no to watching his favorite movie?" I asked, shocked.

"I...uh...I've seen it a lot lately. I'll, uh, be right back." He shot up, fleeing from the bunk. What was that about?

Alan's POV

Why? Why now? I was enjoying being with Austin all day. Then he put that on. Urg.

What is going on with me? I had locked myslef in the bathroom, pacing back and forth in the small room. I-I can;t even explain what I just felt like back there. My left hand is shaking rapidly. I need o calm down. I just felt so, so uncomfortable I guess. I mean, the last time we watched this movie it ended with Austin almost kissing me. And then my bamd members questioning if I was gay. Which I'm not. At all.

Knock.

"Alan?"

Knock.

Shit. It's Austin. What do I do?

"Seriously, Alan. Open up."

I froze, staring at the door.

"Uh... hold on." I said, trying to get my thoughts together. I stumbled to the door and unlocked it slowly. Austin almost fell into me.

"You okay? You ran out pretty fast."

"Y-yeah. I'm fine."

"Alan. I know you better than myself. What's going on?" He asked.

"Nothing. I just had to pee! Jeez, Carlile!"

"Stop lying to me." Austin's tone became serious instantly. Truthfully, I didn't know what was going on with me. Why I ran out so fast? Clueless.

I stayed silent, trying to come up with a vaild response. Austin stared at me, waiting impatiently.

"Where the fuck is everyone?" A voice yelled. Austin and I caught eyes and followed each other out to the front lounge. Alex and Kellin chilling out.

"Yeah, you guys can come in and hang out on our bus." I said sarcastically.

"Good, 'cause we were planning on it." Kellin smirked at me.

"By the way, this conversation isn't over." Austin whispered as he sat down across from the other two. I let out a small sigh of relief. I dodged another bullet. At least for now.

************

Just a filler, while I get some ideas flowing. Though I know how it's gonna end! But that's not for awhile...

Anyway, I'm writing one shots if anybody wants one! All the info is under my 'One Shots' story. (if that's not obvious.

Um... so how's the sotry so far? I'd abosolutely LOVe to hear some feedback. Comments, votes, fans. I love that shit :)

And lastly, what song is the chapter title from? A dedication in the next chapter is at stake!