A Teenage Love Affair: Chapter 12- Beautiful Goodbye

I have no idea what that look Marky gave me was. But there were no signs of mockery or insult on his face. Maybe he was right that we were both the same. Shock too that his girlfriend cheated on my boyfriend. But at least he’s used that Rein sleeps with any guy she likes and then she comes back to him and he accepts her. Stupid I know. (T.T)

Maybe Marky pities me now. I feel so stupid of myself. But Marky doesn’t have a heart so why would he pity me. Perhaps he’s drinking now and making fun of me. Or maybe not.

I don’t know where to go from here exactly. All I know is that I wanted to cry. (--.--)

You don’t know what hurt is until you feel it.

 Marky was right.

“Marky was right.”

I sighed. Then I stiffened in shock when I realized that it wasn’t me who said that.

Marky Cleeveland part 3.

“Honestly, don’t you have somewhere else to go?” I sighed as I found myself at the main entrance of the school and I sat at the end of the stairs.

He shrugs. “You want me to leave?”

“No.” I frowned at myself after I said that. But I’ve already said that so what’s the point of taking it back? “Actually, you’re the least of the person I want to talk to. But it seems you’re the only person who can understand me right now.”

He sits beside me. A sarcastic smile played on his face. I rolled my eyes at him.

“Go on; mock me with your awesomeness that you were right!” I groaned.

 He laughs at me but still he didn’t say anything.

“Why do still keep her after what she did to you? How can you walk away from something and then come towards it?”

“Small world?” he sighs and shrugs. “It’s because we benefit from each other that’s how it works.”

“You really are cold blooded.” I sighed too. “I don’t understand why Evan did this to me. Maybe this is Karma.”

“Karma already?” he raised an eyebrow at me. “I know that he’s a jerk but I never thought he’d sleep with Rein, which of course is a turn off for my part. So glad I didn’t have him. But I felt cheated because he went in before I did.”

That’s when I laughed. I can’t believe he’s thinking about that. But then I felt my tears and my laughter turned into weeping.

“It’s okay. You can laugh at me if you want.” I told him when I saw the shock look on his face. Maybe he didn’t quite expect me to burst into tears. A girl like me doesn’t cry for boys.

“The first time I caught Rein with somebody I asked her why she did it. You know what she told me? She told me that I was boring her. That’s when I thought that even if I could try and love her, it won’t still work. Because even if I give her everything that she wants, she wouldn’t be contented. You see, I’m just an ordinary person. I couldn’t please Rein; I couldn’t make her love me because I know that I couldn’t do the same thing for her.”

“Do you think Evan loved me?” I asked him like a child crying for help.

Marky just looked at me. I know that Evan did but then a part of me tells me that he just wanted to find something to call his new toy. I was at the top spot of his game because I still hold my V-card.

“That asshole.” I said as I wipe away my tears.

“Sometimes you need to set things free even though it’s hard. Things may not be the same as before but soon you’ll see that what you did is far better than before.”

I frowned at him and then I sniffed. “You are illegible. Sometimes you’re being rude to me, sometimes you act so gay, and now I don’t understand why you’re being nice to me. Who are you really?”

“I’m just me.” he answers me.

“I think I like that part of you. You should try and maintain that.” I smiled a little.

“And I think Evan Sims’ stupid for cheating on you. You deserve better.”

I smiled at that too.

“You shouldn’t be treated like that.” He adds.

Wow touching. I think it would have been sweeter if it wasn’t Marky guy.

My tears started to fall again as I started to remember and I hugged Marky’s arm as I cried. He pulled his arm away from me and I might have disgusted him or what but then to my shock he withdrew his hand away just to put it around me and hug me instead.

I wrapped my arms around him too. Maybe a hug is all I needed right now when there’s nothing else to cling to.

“Only I can treat you like an asshole.” He says and I hear the playful smile in his voice.

Darn. (T.T)

I flinched at him. “You really are a moment wrecker.”

He smirks at me and I started laughing.

“Thank you.”

“I didn’t do it for you. Now you owe me one. I don’t do leakages for free.”

“Fine. But you know what?” I rolled my eyes.

“What?”

I smiled. “I think we’re gonna be good friends.”

He smiles too. “I think so too.”

Anyways, my first prom was really dramatic—and my dream of having a grand entrance didn’t happen but the grand exit was more fantastic! Exaherada! I had a beautiful boylet but he wasn’t that beautiful as I thought. Tall, great bod, beautiful features… is he sure that he’s not gay? I was so in love with Evan that I forgot about thinking first before acting. After he cheated on me I felt like I wanted to get even but what’s the use. But the irony of what had happened now is that my arch nemesis, Marky was really intending to go environment friendly. We did have a lot of fights together, but in the end, he’s the only one who remained true to me.

Even though it’s painful to say goodbye to a love that didn’t last, what’s important now is that I feel happy. It’s because even though I lost the love that I wanted, I still gained a friend instead—a true friend.

END OF PART 1

BelleBurns©

All rights reserved 2012©

***

Hello,

I would just like to thank the people who continues to support my story. I would like also to tell you that this is the end of part 1. But don't worry because ATLA will be a three part book and not a series. The teaser for ATLA part 2 will be next week so keep in touch! =)

ATLA PART2 will be more shocking than the first though and I hope funnier and wiser. =) 

I just hope I didn't disappoint anyone... =) 

So...

VOTE, 

COMMENT, 

FAN, 

AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT A DEDICATION. =)

More Power!

Without Wax,

B.B