A Teenage Love Affair: Chapter 44- Expect the Unexpected

There’s a limo in the school’s premises.

Everyone—which means including moi had decided to sneak out of our classes and check up on the newbie in RISD. But of course, I have to defend myself to you about sneaking out or whatever. I mean, it’s not like I’m really interested on seeing the newbie in school with a shiny black limo; I am already contented with milove who is by now sitting on a bench under a shade of a tree and keeping himself company with his camera. As soon as he sees me, he places it inside his bag. Do I look like a snatcher? My eyes completely followed his camera to his bag (probably I could be a snatcher) and I hid the sudden awkwardness with a smile.

“Hey, what’s all the fuss about?” he asks as he rests one of his legs on the other.

I shrugged as I sat down beside him. “Some rich dude seems to grace his godly presence in RISD. Yep he’s too wealthy enough to kick in some limo on the school grounds. Probably, Obama’s here.”

Marky laughs at the humor. “So you went out to check if he’s hot?”

I pouted my lips and frowned at him. “Oh look. Hot guy!”

He looks away. “Where?”

I laughed and I turned his head to me so that I could kiss him. “Here,”

“Do you really have to do that in front of me?” Syd comes over and Marky and I broke apart reluctantly.

“What made you teleport here?” Marky asks, clearly irritated to be disturbed.

Teleport?” he snorts. “Chill, man I just came here to borrow Dennise.” Marky’s eyebrows furrowed. “We still have class in case you forget.”

I groaned. I don’t want to see a naked woman in class neither if it’s male with six packed abs and really huge biceps; I still don’t like nudity. That would be so awkward to sketch.

“Hey I heard that we both have the same model for your class.” I turned to Syd but he was talking to Marky. His eyebrows raised in curiosity. Okay, I take male nudity back. Maybe women would do.

Marky turns to me before I could even question him and warn him for nudity. “We have a commercial project.”

I nodded. “Maybe that explains the limo.”

“That’s a good point.” Syd says and then he turns to Marky. “You might want to take a peek at your model so you could calculate your winning schemes for your project.”

Marky considers it for a moment and I had this feeling of gnawing my insides. It’s called Threat and Jealousy. I don’t know what kind of gender I should be worried with Marky. Both seem very hard to compete with. (T.T)

“Probably you’re right.” He says as he decides to walk with Syd to the Department Dean’s office building.

He looks back and sees the frown on my face. An irritable smile crosses his face.

“You just want to see a naked woman!” I shouted at him. “Darn you!”

He laughs. “Well, I haven’t seen any naked women better than you.” Syd’s eyes hold a pang of curiosity and out of place. I wanted to throw Marky my things. “Nothing yet.”

The three of us made our way to the architecture building instead since some students say she was already ushered to the art studio. So it was a girl after all. My heart keeps on pounding inside of me like I wanted to puke or something and I can’t keep butterflies away from my stomach. Should I be worrying about something? I noticed that we’re not the only ones who wanted to see the model but almost the entire school was there to meet her.