Dakota .02 | Chp.8 | POV

Dakota's POV

My graze somehow finds Lynn sitting at one of the tables with the same wolf-boy we had met the other day. I feel a growl low in my throat start to rise but I choke it down.

Me, the two girls, and the three guys split up and get our food. I chose Burger King.

"Where do you want to sit?" Ashton asks me as I stand in line waiting for my food.

I glance over at the disgusting ginger and my mate conversing awkwardly and scarfing down their food.

"Dakota?" Ashton moves infront of my view and waves his hand infront of my face.

I look back at him slightly annoyed.

"I don't care." I say in a growl.

He just shakes his head and I grab my food. The two girls and other guys spot us in the line and make their ways to us, trays in hand.

I grab my tray and stand behind them as they argue about where we would sit. One of the girls spots Lynn and snickers. "We should go sit behind them." She says pointing. I glare at her but the rest of the group agrees and makes their ways to the table behind the ginger.

As I near my mate I begin to feel my body heat up and my wolf pull outwards. I growl at myself internally as the six of us drop our trays down on the table.

I hear the wadding of sandwich wrap behind me and then the two get up as to leave. "Lynn!" I call before I can stop myself. She turns to me and everyone at my table fixes their gazes to her. "What are you doing here?" I put my arm around the girl sitting beside me, not really knowing why.

She gestures awkwardly to the ginger before turning her back to me and walking quickly to the escalators going down.

I turn back towards my food glaring and my table looks at my questionably. "What was that?" One of the guys say. "Nothing."

I eat my food quickly and slide my tray towards Ashton. "Dump this. I'll seeya later." I say, basically leaping from the chair.

I go run down the escalator and make my way out the Southern exit. When I get outside I find myself searching wildly for the two of them. "What am I doing?" I ask myself as I stop and slap my hand on my forehead.

I walk down one of the car lanes until I spot a navy blue Jeep with a red head inside. I move closer but not to close, only to find my mate tangled up in another wolfs arms. I snarl viciously and take off the opposite direction to the woods.

No fucking way.