Dakota .01 | Chp.3 | POV

A/N: Hey guys, I got a little bored and thought you may want the POV from Dakota. Will do more.

Dakota POV

Lynn holds me down against her bed, "You will respect me!" She snarls.

I blink, confused and uncertain as to what to say back now. No one but my father has ever yelled at me like she just did. I guess this was one of the reasons why she was my mate.

I shove her off of me and stomp out of the room, refusing to look back at her.

I can't put up with her bullshit.

I make my way downstairs and out the door. The girls that Lynn had called 'a pack of thirsty bitches' sat on the steps outside the front door.

"You guys still here?" I ask, sitting down beside Julie.

"Yeah. Did you put that little bitch in line?" Maxine asks.

I think about how I should reply to that. Lie or tell the truth?

"Yeah. She cowarded like the little bitch she is."

Lie.

I feel a sting in my chest as I call my mate a 'bitch' and grimace momentarily.

"She deserved it." Julie pipes in.

"Did you hear what she called us?" Maxine says offended.

I nod.

Julie's phone rings, "Hello?" pause, "Okay, be right there."

She looks at me, "Sorry Dakota, mom wants me home. See you later." She says with a wink.

I watch Julie walk off and I take a full head-to-toe over her as she walks away. Seeing that I didn't really want her to leave.

Maxine sits down close beside me and I look over at her, "What?"

"Nothing," she turns her body towards me and rests her hand on my thigh. "It's been awhile."

I think for a second. "Yeah it has."

I examine Maxine closely. Her model body; big breasts, a nice ass, tall and slender.

Almost the complete opposite of Lynn. Wait! Why did I even think that?

Maxine pushes a loose strand of long golden hair behind her ear.

"You want to?" She leans closer to me and parts her lips.

I bite my bottom lip and look at hers. "Yeah."