Explanation

I would like to clear a couple of things.

1. Jungkook killed Jimin and not Taehyung

That's because Jungkook's arms worked on negative emotions. He was scared that he might hurt Jimin or Jimin might leave him because he is demon or Jimin is scared of him. His negative emotions were related to Jimin and not Taehyung because he is a demon too so he wasn't afraid to hurt the other demon.

2. I didn't focus the falling in love part. I thought that wasn't important. For me what important was that how they got together after dealing with their own emotions especially Jungkook. Falling in love is easy but maintaining a relationship is the real work. It's all about patience.

3. I didn't write any cheesy words as Jungkook proposed or towards the end like I usually do. All relationships aren't like that. Some are casual but serious. They don't need to do cheesy things for each other to express their love . They are that type of a couple. Remember how they never said I love you to each other? I don't remember everything but I do remember, I suppose that I didn't make the characters say I love you. Jungkook did in his heart in one chapter but never said it. (If I did then let me know. I don't remember at all)

It's mostly like you need to accept yourself before you accept someone else in your life.

Do support me in my new fiction Astilbe with Park Jimin as the lead. ❤️
_________________