Chapter sixteen

Enjoy this update. Don't forgot to vote and comment 💜💜
40+ votes? For the next update?

Co author: Jinismyfirstlove
_______________________

MEERA'S POV

"Didn't expect to see you here, huh?"

Kim Taehyung

He smirked, seeing my obvious discomfort and walked up to me, holding two glasses in his hands which were filled with some very suspicious looking liquid

He smirked, seeing my obvious discomfort and walked up to me, holding two glasses in his hands which were filled with some very suspicious looking liquid. It looked like soju but in my current state of mind, I didn't know what to think.

"Here." He said, handing out one of the glasses to me but I refused to take it. God only knows what he's added in it.

I looked at him, clearly expressing my trust issues. "What's in this?"

He took a swig out of the glass he was holding and looked at me non chalantly. "It's just a glass of beer, girl and it's not poisoned or anything or else I would have collapsed by now."

I huffed in disbelief and looked down with an angry frown. I really didn't want to deal with him after a hectic day at work. I was here to relax and not deal with my problems l.

Luckily, I heard my name being called out.

I saw Hobi speed walking towards us, his eyes glaring at Taehyung with such fierce determination. He marched and stood right in front of me, his arms crossed against his chest in order to block Taehyung's view of me.

 He marched and stood right in front of me, his arms crossed against his chest in order to block Taehyung's view of me

The eye contact, the gaze, the tension between them and the look they gave each other was strangely strange.

"Who are you?" he barked. "Are you one of those guys who pick on girls by offering them drinks? Well, you can get the hell out of here 'cause she's not interested in you." His chest heaved up and down and he kept breathing in and out deeply.

I couldn't help but smile at his over-protectiveness. After what happened with Taeyong, he started caring for me more. It was really very cute and adorable and it made me forget how scared I was just a few minutes ago.