Chapter twenty nine

60+ votes?
______________________

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Kim fucking Taehyung! I will kill you!"

Meera hung up on me, not letting me explain myself to her. I know I'm late for her dress but I'd rather be late than give her a gown which doesn't satisfy me. It was the day of the wedding and I was still not complete with her gown. Only finishing touches were left and she made it sound like a big deal.

I called Jin hyung after finishing the whole outfit. But it lacked something.

"Hyung."

"What?"

I rolled my eyes at his behaviour. He was surely stressed with the preparations too. "Can you ask the bride's makeup artists to wait when they are done? They can help Meera to get ready."

"You're still not finished?!"

"Can you not scream?!"

"You had locked yourself in your room for over two days to make it and you're still not done?! Are you-"

I ended the call and focused on the dress. I thought more and more as to what was missing. It looked beautiful with all the colour scheme that I chose but I don't know what it needed to be 'the dress'.

Suddenly the flower vase caught my eye and my eyes widened in realisation. That's it!

MEERA'S POV

"Calm down." Hobi said a millionth time but I was still full of rage. What am I gonna do if I don't have a dress?! I can't embarrass myself by dressing up in casuals!

My phone vibrated to indicate a text. From Jungkook.

Jungkook: the driver is at the gates. See you soon ☺️

I held my head in frustration. What now?! I thought I could trust him with this. I sighed before wearing the best outfit I had. My white pants and pink shirt. I tried my best to look presentable. I had never been to any event like this ever before so I never got dresses or gowns. My new work clothes were all I had.

"I'll kill that bastard so don't worry about it. Okay? I won't allow anyone to fuck with you." I chuckled at his response before leaving.

The car ride was quiet and I didn't know what to do. The venue was quite far from where I lived. After an hour or so we reached the church. I thanked the driver before getting off.

Guests had started coming in. I was panicking on the inside. I couldn't even see the decorations or anything else. My focus was on the people dressed beautifully while I looked like a staff.

I sighed and followed the other guests till Jin caught my eye. I went to him and smiled.