Chapter five

Do vote and comment a lot!❤️💜💚 I'll update it soon!

Co author: Jinismyfirstlove
_________________________

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I quickly rushed to my room and closed the door behind me. My hand automatically went up to my heart feeling its pounding beneath my palm.

"Is she single?"

My head snapped towards the voice. There he was sitting on the balcony railing, mocking my condition. That usual smirk never leaving his face.

"Tae hyung, she is my teacher. Please." I complained while going to my bed and lying on my stomach. I wasn't that tired but the bed was calling me.

Many different thoughts crossed my mind as I blankly looked at nothing in particular.

"Are you okay?" He sat next to me and ruffled my hair. I turned around to lie on my back.

"What if she's fake? She does seem caring but it can be a facade too." After what happened with Eric teacher, I don't like to meet new people. They all scare me.

"Jungkook-ah. What if she's genuine? Just because Eric was a jerk doesn't mean she will mistreat you too. People are different."

"They are all the same hyung. I cannot trust a human."

A chuckle left his lips making me narrow my eyes at him.

"You are a demon," he said catching me off guard, "I am a demon too. We are good demons and we know that. But then there are those demons who kill humans and manipulate them for their own benefit. If we demons can be different from one another then why can't humans be like that."

Well, he ain't wrong.

"If not trust, then maybe learn to give people some time. Maybe this tutor is a good one. If she is taking a step towards you then don't hesitate to take a step yourself. No one is asking you to jump," I laughed interrupting him.

I suddenly imagined myself literally jumping over a big distance and landing with a proud smile on my face.

"Who knew something like that would come out of that mouth of yours."

We turned our heads to look at Suga hyung at the doorstep. "Your teacher is calling you." He said before Tae hyung could come up with a good comeback.

"Coming." I then looked at Tae hyung. "Stay for dinner." He nodded and kicked my butt to push me out.

I walked towards the living room and saw her writing something. Without thinking I slowly sat next to her and tried to peek over. Since she was short I was able to look over her head. She was writing some Math questions.

"I-is that for m-me?"

She got startled and jumped a little at her seat. She then turned to look at the person who scared her.

Her face was an inch away from mine as she looked up to get a clear view of my face. I was lost in her brown orbs. It was a first for me. To be this close to a girl. My breathing became a bit heavier than before as I clenched my hands into tight fists.

My eyes widened as I noticed the way her pupils shook noticing the little distance between us.

Taehyung hyung help me..

Am I supposed to kiss her now? The way it is in dramas? When the lead couple are in a situation like this they slowly lean towards one another. At that time I just roll in my blanket with a chocolate in my hand giggling and praying for them to kiss each other passionately.