Chapter thirteen

Vote and comment a lot lovelies 💜
Co author: Jinismyfirstlove
20 votes for the next update?
______________________

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I sipped my coffee and waited for Meera to come out of her office. I was in the cafe opposite to the Jeon's office building. I wanted to know more about her but she refused to talk to me so I figured that the best way to do so would be by following her.

After a few minutes Meera came out along with a guy. I narrowed my eyes at him and realised that the guy was Soobin. I've met him once with Jungkook.

I ran out of the cafe and tried to be as discreet as possible. She then waved goodbye to him and took off on her own. I followed, keeping a large distance between us.

She took a bus, walked across a deserted pathway and finally stood in front of a small apartment.

She was about to open the main gates of the building when someone emerged from behind the tree that stood next to her left. He had a black mask and black cap on, and was slowly creeping up on her.

He immediately held her hand to pull her back but she was quicker than he expected. Meera wrenched his hand off and circled about while kneeing him in his ankle.

Way to go, Meera! I smirked seeing my favourite side of her.

That man fell flat on the ground and his eyes widened in surprise. Meera then walked up to him and removed his mask. I saw how her anger was replaced by annoyance.

"Taeyong..what are you doing here?"

He laughed wickedly, got up from the floor and grabbed his mask from her. "Why do you think I'm here, huh? When are you going to pay back that loan?".

Meera glared back. "I said I'll pay you back soon. I can't pay you now but I will pay part of it as soon as I get my salary".

"Salary?" He mocked her. "You can't even survive on that salary and you're planning on to pay me back with it?"

"I left those part time jobs. I have a real job now with a proper salary. I'll pay in you back in a few days."

Taeyong seemed to be getting really furious on hearing that. His cheeks turned red in anger.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Loan? Were they loan sharks?

I watched breathlessly as two more men emerged from behind the tree. They seemed to be Taeyong's underlings.

Oh this is interesting.

Taeyong called out to them ,"Kun! Yuta! Come here". The two men obeyed him.

"So how much has this young lady left to pay, Kun?," Taeyong asked, smiling widely. The said guy pretended to think. "She has paid only 1/10th of her debt till now."

"And how many months has it been since she last paid, Yuta?"

The other man answered. "Exactly four months, sir."

"Are you sure you can pay? Cause there's this other option also that I talked to you about," Taeyong said, winking at Meera.

I wanted to step out and protect her and be a hero in her eyes. She was already fascinated by my wings but then, I didn't want to blow my cover so I just sat there, silently watching everything.

"Yeah I can pay. Just leave for now," Meera replied before getting inside the gates and locking it behind her.

Taeyong banged on the gate once before walking off angrily. Kun and Yuta followed him.