Chapter nine

I hope you all enjoy this! Vote and comment a lot! I'll update soon if I get 15 votes!!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
__________________

MEERA'S POV

Fear. Anxiety. Restlessness.

That's all I felt as I stayed inside my room for the past two days. I didn't go out at all. I skipped work and my classes with Jungkook. Jungkook...

My heart thumped loudly whenever I remembered the incident

My heart thumped loudly whenever I remembered the incident. Goosebumps appeared on my skin with a mere thought of those black arms trying to choke me to death.

There was a fear in my mind, my heart..

Hobi tried to talk to me but I .. what am supposed to say to him? Did I really see what I think I saw? Maybe it was a dream and nothing happened?

What was that?

I sighed and gripped my coffee mug as I looked outside the small window near the mattress. The streets were empty with only a bulb lightening the area. An eerie silence surrounded me making me lick my lips.

I can't do this.
.
.
.

"Leave."

My voice had a sort of authority in it.

Apparantly Namjoon was my doorstep. I was reminded of Jungkook and that incident which I wanted to forget so badly. No matter how rude I was, I had to ask him to leave.

"Mr Jeon wants to talk to you." He simply stated in his professional tone.

"But I don't! Leave before I report you for stalking."

"Can you actually do that?" Namjoon raised his eyebrow at my comment.

"You are not the citizen of this country. You don't have any official document. You could be imprisoned. Well..that reminds me of Mr Jeon's powers. He can put you behind bars or worse, get you thrown out of this place."

I froze. My eyes dropped to the floor thinking of a solution. But I couldn't think straight. I knew Mr. Jeon was powerful and he could make me beg on the streets. So I looked at Namjoon and said which was the best thing to say at the moment.

"Okay. But on one condition."
.
.
.

"I am glad you agreed to meet me."

Mr Jeon said as I looked at the coffees placed on the table. We were seated inside the cafe where I used to work early mornings. I decided to meet in a public place. For my own safety. Namjoon sat next to Mr Jeon with a file in his hand.

"Why did you want to meet me?" I asked calmly. I kept reminding myself to be polite because he gave me money and also, he was my father's age.

"I am a demon." He said softly while staring right into my eyes.