Chapter thirty seven

Vote and comment for an early update ❤️💜

Flashback
(The day Jimin was ..)

"Finally free! I can breathe without having to kill my self to study."

Taehyung joked and wrapped an arm around Jimin's shoulder as they left the school building. Their exams were over, which meant 'bye bye high school'.

Jimin was quite for some time and his best friend knew what he was thinking.

"Oh come on! Can't you wait for just one more day to meet Meera? Today is her last exam! You can meet her tomorrow and the day after and then everyday."

A light blush covered Jimin's cheeks and he sped up to not let his friend tease him more

A light blush covered Jimin's cheeks and he sped up to not let his friend tease him more. But Taehyung knew better.

"Aww. You're falling for her too damn hard bro."

"Just shut up."

Both of them reached Jimin's place and changed into casuals. Taehyung always kept some of his clothes at Jimin's place for unplanned sleepovers.

"Taehyung.. my mother is not here. Let's go and meet Jungkook."

A worried expression took over Taehyung's face. He pressed his lips in a thin line. He didn't know what to answer.

Jimin's mother knew about Jeon's real identity. That's why she was against her younger sister marrying Mr Jeon. Although she knew that she couldn't find a better match for her, as an elder sister she just wanted her to be safe and sound.

But the day her sister died was the day she made sure to cut all contacts from that family.

For everyone's safety, for she knew demons might not be dangerous but a little unstable baby demon was.

But one day Jimin got to know about his only first cousin. He threw a fit and went behind his mother's back to meet them. It was then he met his uncle, Mr Jeon who told him about them being demons.