Chapter seventeen

Do vote and comment guys. I could've updated before but i got busy with a big festival. ❤️💜 hope you guys understand.

Co author: Jinismyfirstlove
_________________________

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I sat in my room waiting for Noona and I couldn't help but feel nervous. The empty space next to my bed made it worse.

I was afraid now. I was scared that I would lose my control in front of her, like yesterday.
If not for Yoongi hyung, I would've done something which I would definitely regret for the rest of my life.

All that remained as a reminder was that empty space which used to be decorated with a coffee table and a vase, that I had thrown to the ground in my angry, possessed state.

My eyes stung with hot tears. I clenched my fists and bit my lip to stop myself from crying.

The most scary fact about my other self was that it could come out at any time, without warning. And once my demonic side appeared, it was like the real 'me' didn't live anymore. It felt like I was in a coma whenever I had these crazy moments. A coma from which I wanted to leap out... only to realize that I had been chained down into it.

I sighed as I opened my fists and looked at my hands. I am a murderer. I was born to be one. I held my face and cried my eyes out. I need to let go of everything. I need to let it out.

After calming down, my eyes went to my books. And then my thoughts drifted to Meera noona.

Even though father said that she had seen my demonic side before, I knew for sure that she wouldn't stay with me after she had seen how I had lost control the last time.

Maybe when she first saw me I wasn't that dangerous. Maybe that's why she stayed. But now.. I'm sure she won't come again. I nearly killed someone in front of her. She is definitely scared of me. She hates me.

Deep inside, even I wanted her to leave because I was scared that my demonic self would kill her just like it had killed before. And since this was something I had absolutely no control over, there was nothing I could do to stop it. Yeah, she would be better off leaving me.

The sound of the main door opening made me go outside to the living room.

I saw Meera noona walking in with Yoongi hyung behind her. She had a casual look on her face. She put her bag on the sofa and sat on the carpet.

"Hey Jungkook."

I gave her a small smile and went back to get my books and notebooks. In a minute or so I was seated at my usual place with a small pile of books in front of me.

"We missed out on a lot.  We need to catch up real quick. Okay?"

I just nodded my head, feeling dazed. My eyes were focused on her. I was looking for some signs to see if she was scared or uncomfortable. But I could spot nothing.

Why did she come? She is still... continuing like usual? How long was she going to pretend like nothing happened? Does she really know about me?

"Noona.."

"Hmm."

"Why didn't you come for the class?"

I asked her. My palms were sweating in nervousness.

"Yoongi told me that you were not well. So I focused on my internship for the time being and looked for some preparation materials for you. Are you okay now?"