Chapter twenty six

Flashback

JIMIN'S POV

"Aye. Just don't get sick."

I said with concern while handing Meera an ice cream cone. It was already winters and she insisted on eating ice creams. I couldn't. I'm glad that she didn't force me.

"I won't. My immune system is no joke." She took a huge bite and jumped at her place with big eyes. "It's so fucking delicious!"

I immediately pat her mouth lightly when she cursed. She was startled. Before she could say anything I sternly shook my head.

"No cursing here."

We talked about random things before arriving at the park. It was Sunday and both of us decided to meet for the last time before our exams.

I can't believe that we've been friends for almost a year now. She stuck around like a glue. I push people away and build a wall. Even my parents maintained their distance with me. But only two people were successful in crushing it to the core.

Kim Taehyung and Meera Suri.

I smiled to myself before settling myself on the swing next to hers.

"I wanted to meet your friend Tae. You talk a lot about him. I'm curious to see him in person."

"His parents won't let him leave because of exams. Maybe the next time we meet?"

She nodded and continued eating her ice cream. "Let's walk instead. The swing is making weird noises. It's scary at night."

I laughed at her comment as she stood up. I agreed and we walked on the path inside the park.

"Jimin?" She softly called my name.

"Hmm?"

"Do they still bully you?"

Her question caught me off guard

Her question caught me off guard. I tried masking my expression. I ruffled her hair and slightly pushed her head to the side.

"Worry about your exams. You haven't even started studying." I pushed my hair back and walked ahead.