Chapter nineteen

Hey! Don't forget to vote and comment. I updated quite early. 💜🥰

Co author: Jinismyfirstlove
____________________________

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"You sure you're not scared?" I asked Meera as she sat in my car

"You sure you're not scared?" I asked Meera as she sat in my car. She was fiddling with her fingers. It satisfied me, to see her scared, nervous. It always felt good to be in control.

"Why would I be scared?" She scoffed. It was so obvious that she was just trying to be tough.

I didn't say anything and just drove to the bakery she mentioned. I picked her up from work a little earlier than her usual time because she had to go to Jungkook's too.

Jungkook...

While driving I glanced at her, she didn't put on her seatbelt. I smirked as an idea crossed my mind. I stopped the car on the sideways and leaned towards her. My hand slowly going towards the belt at the back.

"Fuck!" I immediately moved back as far as possible at the speed of light. My eyes looked at her in horror and then at the knife in her hand, the pointed end towards me.

"What were you trying to do?!" She yelled.

I'm a demon. A knife won't hurt me. But when she suddenly took it out of her bag while my eyes were focused on her nervous face took me by shock.

"Yah! I just wanted you to put on your seatbelt!"

"You could've just told me! Why would you suddenly lean forward?!"

"Why are you even yelling?!"

"Because you scared me!"

"I scared you?! Look at that fucking knife and then talk to me!"

She then stopped yelling and kept the knife inside. She turned her head to the other side to look outside the window.

"Seatbelt." I reminded her.

"I know." She then wore her seatbelt and we continued our journey.

All the while I bit back a smile. The whole incident which happened a minute ago was amusing. She somehow makes me forget that I'm a demon. A freaking demon who can kill her in a snap.

"That's the one. To the left." She pointed at the bakery where we were supposed to go. It was then I realised that it was on the way to Jungkook's house.