My Little Pony

Disclaimer: my mirror tells me I am not Rick Riordon. Oh well. For the sake of this lets pretend they know Leo is still alive.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Annabeth's POV

Why Festus was terrorizing poor, unsuspecting dryads, she had no idea.

All she knew was that she and Piper needed to find Leo. According to Nyssa, he was in Bunker nine doing gods know what. The Bunker itself was a wirlwind of celestial bronze wires and papers tattooed with scrawly writing. Piper wrinkled her nose "They really need some air freshener in here. I'm sure Lacy won't mind donating her Gucci scents for a good cause." Annabeth's lips twitched. "Where the heck is Leo?" Piper shrugged, an indication that she was more worried about the smell, which was indeed unpleasant. Could metal dragons need the toilet? It certainly smelled like it.

Going further into the Bunker, they heard noises. They followed them down the corridor towards a door with a Do Not Disturb sign hanging off the handle. A yell came from the other side of the door. "NO!" Both girls looked at the door with identical expressions of panic. Annabeth put a foot to the door. Drawing it back, she kicked the door open ("Hi-YA!") and rushed in, Piper hot on her heels. "Leo, what's wr-" she stopped abruptly. Annabeth stared at Leo who was transfixed on a TV screen. Annabeth didn't bother with TV much (unless it was the History channel) but she recognized the show as My Little Pony. "Keys," Leo muttered, "where are the keys? You know you can't do it by yourself Twilight. Go find Discord and kick his ass. He'll know." The Latino was suddenly aware of others in the room. "We'll- come back later..." Piper trailed off. Leo nodded vigorously, "You do that." He resumed his shouting at the TV.

Annabeth closed the door and they exited the Bunker. She looked at Piper, amused. "Well," she said with a smirk, "that's not something you see everyday."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: My little sister made me watch it with her. Ep one of Season five if any one's interested. Keep them votes coming! You know how many for a new chapter. Spread the word for 'When Being A Demigod'.

-InsecureAngle