Nightclub Neon

This is in celebration of the legalisation of gay marriage in the 50 states of America. Yesterday, Friday 6th of June, was a historic mark.

This is dedicated to my special friend. You know who you are, you horny piece of shit. (I love you though.)

This is a gxg between OCs. I did not pick the names. They're demigods at a nightclub. Idek.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

No particular POV

Maybe Daphne had consumed one too many a glass of vodka. The room was spinning bursting with colours and music pounded in her ears. She could see Percy and Annabeth in the distance somewhere grinding against each other on he dance floor while Nico allowed himself to be a slave to Will's kisses trailing down his throat.

But this wasn't a place for fun tonight.

Clad in a blue dress, a new found daughter of Venus tossed her chocolate coloured hair to the beat, her cupid bow lips shaped into a grin. No satyr had dared approach her for the fact that she always found a way to wriggle out her grasp.

But not with Daphne. She held another another shot of clear liquid to her curving lips. There are many ways to convince someone to come with you and she preferred the "less practiced" paths.

Daphne swayed her hips, getting use to the beat. Soon, she was on the dance floor, moving her entire body, dancing by herself. She opened her eyes to see another bird brown, mascarad pair looking back at her. Smirking, she winked to Venus' daughter who made her way towards her.

"May I have this dance?" She spoke in a lightly teasing voiceand lowered lashes. Daphne smiled and pulled the girl towards her. "I didn't quite catch your name sweetheart."
"They call me sugar," Sugar's voice dropped to promising cadences, "and maybe you'll find out why."

Time was nothing as they lost themselves into the music. Some while ago it had changed to a darker, sensual sound, the lights were cherry bursts and controlled their bodies. A soft boom was heard as a silvery substance rained down on people and on Daphne's own bronze brown skin. Some of it flecked Venus' daughter's lips like gloss; it was intoxicating. Daphne reached forward and pressed her lips against the other girl's.

"Now I see why they call you Sugar," she murmured against her mouth. Daphne drew back, analysing Sugar as though she only saw her clearly now. Brown hair caressing pale skin. Prominent collarbones and a low cut neckline showing off cleavage. And tempting, lipsticked lips, begging to be kissed.

This one started off slowly, carefully. As they got used to the shape of each other's mouth, the way they moved, the bittersweet taste of the substance, the kiss became hotter, faster, demanding. Their bodies were pushed against each other, hands tangled in hair and hands feeling bodies. Daphne tugged harshly at Sugar's hair. She wanted more. Sugar broke away gasping for breath. "Need...privacy..." Understanding what she meant, Daphne grabbed her hand and led her away to the back of the club.

A bouncer stood near the door, regarding the two girls suspiciously. "Hey-" He was cut off by the wad of cash thrown in his face. Daphne tapped her foot impatiently; he moved away from the door.

"Finally," Sugar hissed. There was a burning lust in the look the girl gave her, a look that brought about the not-so-hidden side of Daphne. Rooms lined the walls, moans and screams faintly travelling into the hall. Standing outside of a grey doored room, Daphne slowly, slightly, slid off one of the straps of her black dress. She heard Sugar's sharp intake of breath. Then, she lid off the other strap, until the dress slipped down her breasts, her stomach, her legs, until it pooled at her black platform shoed feet.

Sugar, it appears, was not the type who enjoyed being teased. Opening the door, she shoved Daphne onto the large bed behind her and kissed her roughly. Her tongue lined Daphne's lower lip, asking permission which Daphne granted; Sugar explored the inside of her mouth, unable to define a taste. Daphne grabbed her shoulders and flipped them so they were in reverse positions; she straddled the brown haired girl and trailed her lips against her collarbone. Her tongue snaked out, lapping at the flavour of the skin, making Sugar moan. Daphne moved her hands to the clasps that held the blue dress together. She undid them to reveal the dark blue demibra underneath; her fingers traced the tops of the curves making the other girl shudder when they slipped underneath the bra.

Sugar reached up for a kiss, her hands snaking up Daphne's back to reach her black lace bra. She slipped underneath it, caressing the skin before undoing the clasps. Sugar discarded it and rubbed Daphne's, making the black haired girl moan. Sharp whimpers escaped her lips when Sugar tweaked her nipples. Daphne ducked her head for another demanding kiss. She bit Sugar's lower lip, then flicked her tongue over it. Daphne moved her mouth down Sugar's throat, kissing it and moving down, unclasping her bra and kissing lower still. Her tongue swirled in the brown haired girl's navel, lapping at it. Daphne moved her mouth to Sugar's soaked panties.

She stroked it, lightly, before she slipped her finger beneath it. Sugar lifted her leg and over Daphne's shoulder, as Daphne lowered her mouth over Sugar's hot core. She kissed it through the thin fabric, and then she licked it. Sugar moaned but held her hips still as Daphne hooked her fingers through her panties and pulled it down her legs. She moved back to Sugar's core, kissing, licking, sucking, making Sugar fist her hands in her hair to keep it there.

Daphne drew back. With a finger, she stroked Sugar's core and held it to her lips. Sugar swirled her tongue around her excitement, staring into Daphne's dark eyes as she did so. Daphne groaned, thoroughly aroused by the sight. They kissed again, slower, letting the taste play on their tongues. Sugar flipped them over, straddling Daphne's hips and rubbing their cores together. She moved to spread Daphne's thighs apart, and started peppering the skin with light kisses. She made her way upwards and placed a light kiss on Daphne's covered core. Sugar drew them down slowly.

Daphne got onto her knees. Sugar pushed her backwards, pinning her wrists against the headboard and tied them there with her panties. She moved her head back to Daphne's core, moving her mouth teasingly. Daphne moaned and jerked against her bonds, desperate for release. She spread her legs wider as Sugar fondled her with her fingers instead.

The panties loosened, letting Daphne escape. She grabbed Sugar's head and crashed the lips together. They kissed fervently, the dim lighting showing the light sheen of sweat over the girl's skin. Daphne tossed her head back as Sugar lavished her throat. They both returned to their former position, Daphne gripping Sugar's hips tightly. She bucked her own hips hard, eliciting a moan from the girl on top as their clits hit against each other. She did it again. They soon found themselves rocking against each other in a hard, fast tempo. Daphne felt the pleasure build up inside her abdomen. The tempo sped up until a wave of pleasure hit them both hard.

Sugar panted as she dropped down next to Daphne and huddled in her arms. "We need to meet up sometime." Daphne chuckled. "Trust me sweetheart, with you being who you are..."
Sugar looked confused, but her perplexity was soon replaced by lust as Daphne rubbed her nipples. "It's hard when you know who you are, that the world isn't all fun and games." They kissed passionately, their mouths fighting for dominance. Daphne smirked against her lips.

"But it can be for now."
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll keep this author's note extremely short:

I'm horny.

-InsecureAngle