I'll Never Forget You

I'm Instagram addicted. I'm so sorry.

Disclaimer: Why do I bother doing these? I closest I got to ownership was owning a pair of Percy's pants on eBay.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Percy's POV

It was cold.

The first thing that registered Percy's mind was cold.

And then the blood.

A body lay in his arms, as limp as a ragged doll, as just as pretty. Porcelain skin and blue, parted lips. And warm eyes being drained into the cold.

"Nico!" He gasped.

The boy coughed and turned his head towards Percy. "Hey..."
Percy grasped Nico's hand. "What happened? How did we- where are we?"

Wind howled like a lone wolf, carrying flurries of snowflakes. Surrounding them was a vast, icy tundra, decorated with lifeless monster corpses.

Percy felt something warm pooling in his hands. Rich, dark burgundy stained his white tshirt, blood painting his clothes.

Nico's blood painting his clothes.

The Son of Hades own white clothing was an artwork of scarlet and crimson, spreading out from a jagged wound over his heart. He looked like a dying angel, fallen in battle, taking his last stand.

"Nico, what?" Percy felt a pang of fear. "Nico, what happened?"

Nico coughed again, his lips flecked with blood. "It was always going to be you, I would never let you go..."

"What? What, do you mean?"

Nico closed his eyes. "Khione was disgraced. Revenge was needed. What better way than to end the Hero of Olympus?"

Percy surveyed his surroundings. "All of this..."

"She stole you. Tied you up. Left you for dead."

"Then why am I still alive?"

Silence mingled with the wind as Nico breathed. "It was always going to be you Percy, no matter how much I tried, I could never forget you."

"Nico..."

"I followed you up here. Shadow traveling. I saw you. All helpless, I couldn't leave you. No matter how hard I tried, my heart beated for you."

"Nico, what are you talking about?" Percy's own heart raced, not daring to believe it, but wanting to believe it so much that it hurt.
Nico turned his beautiful eyes to him. "I love you Percy Jackson, I always have. I loved you when you talked to me, I loved you when you forgot about me, and I still love you now when I'm dying."

"No!" Percy clutched Nico's body tighter. "Don't say that!" He chastised him. "You're gonna live. You going to heal and live with me."

Percy pressed his lips against Nico's, stealing soft, sweet kisses. "You can't leave me. Not when I've finally found out you love me back. Not when we can have a future together."

Nico smiled and gave Percy one last kiss. "I love you Percy Jackson. Don't you ever forget that."

And with that, he died.

The wind howled louder, whipping around them as tears slipped down Percy's face.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
So...uh...you like it?

Thank you bookworm210 for being the first person to comment on my story. You got it going and drove me to write more.

-InsecureAngle