Receiving

Disclaimer: I do not posses the ingenious mind of one Rick Riordon.

------------------------------------------------------------

No Particular POV

It was a passionate kiss, full of need and want, a tango, a battle of lips, teeth and tongue. Nico gasped into it, surprised and unprepared for the onslaught of want Percy had released on him. He moved his hands up Nico's thighs, hoisting them up around his waist. He rubbed their lower regions together, eliciting a moan from the Italian boy. "Percy," he whispered. Nico's eyes were glazed with lust. Percy drew from him feeling flushed. "Only if you want... if you want me..." Nico answered him by drawing him into another kiss. Taking this as a yes, Percy carried the Son of Hades bridal style to cabin three.

He lay down Nico on his bed, claiming his lips once more. Both their breathing was raggedy. Nico's hands slipped under Percy's shirt, exploring, just as Percy pulled off Nico's Aviator jacket. The smaller let his lips trail down Percy's throat, kissing and sucking, leaving hickies and earning a growl from Percy. "Are you sure?" He asked Nico. "Yes," he replied, "gods, yes." He fisted his hands in Percy's hair, and sucked on his lower lip. He flipped them over so Percy was underneath him. Nico tugged on his shirt, a clear message. Off. Percy returned the favour. Putting his lips close to Nico's ear "Like this shirt particularly?" Nico glanced down at his plain black t-shirt and shook his head. Before he could ask why, Percy tore the shirt down the middle and slipped it off Nico's shoulders.

Percy's fingers explored Nico's torso, his fingers travelling South, down his jeans. Nico moaned into Percy's mouth. He unbuckled the Son of Poseidon's belt. His pants slipped down his legs and Nico began rubbing his thighs. Percy drew in a sharp breath and tore off the rest of Nico's clothes in a frenzy. They switched places so Percy was back on top. Their excitement rubbed together as they moved, heat rushing through their bodies. Their hands took each other in, thoroughly exploring each other, kissing relentlessly.

Percy flipped Nico over on his stomach. "Ready for me?" His voice was husky and he bit Nico's ear. Nico nodded and Percy entered him.

At first it was painful. The pain was soon overcome by pleasure as Percy thrusted. "Nico," he groaned, "you're so tight." Nico continued to moan beautiful, sweet nothings beneath him.

After a while, Percy released inside Nico and collapsed beside him. They shared a brief kiss, one full of love and promise. Tangled in each others' embraces the lovers fell asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I'm gonna shoot myself in the head now.

2 comments+2 votes = new chapter.

-InsecureAngle