Don't need to know

AN: I don't own HoO, I just like putting them in awkward situations.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason's POV

Shit.

Percy stood staring at them. Admittedly, they were in a comprising position. Nico had somehow managed to slid beneath Jason, who was a little breathless from kissing him. And it didn't help that Nico's lips were swollen and red.

Hastily, Nico stood up. "Percy- it's not- not what you-" Jason put an arm around him possesivley, "It's exactly what you think. We were kissing. But," Jason narrowed his eyes, "you're not going to tell anyone, are you Percy?"

Percy's eyes flickered towards the door. Jason advanced, "Percy..." he voice was a warning.

Percy bolted out the door.

Nico and Jason followed, Nico's cussing alternated between Greek, Italian and English "Son of a-" They chased Percy to the borders of Camp Half-Blood, the barriers that kept out mortals and monsters and bad weather. Percy bypassed them, rushing to the shore; he paused at the tide and dove in before the other boys could calm him down.

Beside Jason, Nico started freaking out. "What if he panicks and tells the whole camp? What if-" Jason shut him up with a kiss. "I suppose the only thing we can do is wait in his cabin." Nico nodded reluctantly.

Cabin three, as it turned out, was actually a pretty neat place. As any other cabin, the bunk beds were placed against the walls; the air carried the scent of the Ocean and the ceiling was hung with small bronze replicas of Hippocampi. At the end of the room, near a window, was an elaborately crafted fountain. Percy had mentioned once that it was a gift off his farther.

The boys sat down on the only bed that showed signs of occupation in arkward silence. Nico cleared his throat "Soooo... Jason... back at the Big House..."

"Hm?"

"When you kissed me..."

"Yeah?"

"Was it like a one-off thing or...?"

Jason stared into those beautiful obsidian eyes. "I'd like it not to be."

With that he leaned closer...

And the door banged open.

Percy walked in, his eyes half closed. He didn't notice the couple until he was a few steps in the room. He froze when he did.

As quick as a burst of lightning, Jason slammed the door behind him and Nico shoved Percy onto the bed.

Jason and Nico both stood infront of the sea prince, arms folded, expressions of deadly seriousness on their faces. "Percy, whatever you saw in the Big House-"

Percy lifted a hand. He took a deep breath. "Guys sorry I panicked. It's not that I mind you being gay, it's just, your more big brother and little brother, y'know?"

"I'm pretty sure that big brothers don't get the urge to shove their little brothers against a wall."

Percy made a face. "Some things I don't need to know."

Jason wrapped his arms around Nico and laughed.