Another Way Out

Disclaimer: I don't own HoO. How do I know this you ask? Well, I am a hardcore Percico shipper. I would Percy and Nico hook up and Annabeth walk in on them and a scene where Hazel 7s introduced to McDonald's.
By the way, I still have Uncle Rick. I plan to torture him with mister Teddington until he admits I own HoO.

Song: Another Way Out by Hollywood Undead. This one shot is based off the song.
------------------------------------------------------------

Percy
The labyrinth was never ending. Come with us Percy! Voices of the dead haunted him as he ran from an unseen terror. He could feel the malice radiating off it as it chased in a game cat and mouse. Where are you going? He was going blind with fear as he felt something on his back. Not seeing where he was going, he tripped over a stray rock. He fell and hit his head off the wall. The last thing Percy Jackson saw were wisps of black smoke clutching him in their embrace.

Annabeth
She was back in the cave with Aracne hot her trail. "Annabeth," she cooed. Annabeth's heart pounded and her breath became shallow. "Please, please let it be over," she pleaded with tears streaming down her face. "You're wish is my command."Aracne whispered wickedly.

Piper
She was on top of the world. And the world was screaming. It's your fault, it's your fault. They were dying because of her. And you know what murderers deserve. The voice whispered those words maliciously as she fell, from the top of the world into hell. (A/N: I had a similar dream. I just tweaked it bit for this.)

Hazel
What had she done. The Giant was going destroy everything and everyone she loved. She struggled against her bonds screaming. No, no, no. She summoned every last scrap of gold she could reach. But instead of drowning the Giant, it smothered her. The last thing she thought was how she would never see her lover again.

Frank
He was trying to defend everyone. Chimaeras were attacking Camp Jupiter relentlessly. Everyone was drastically unprepared and many were injured in the first wave of attack and rendered useless. The head Chimaera broke away from the group. We'll stop once you give up the Son of Mars. Frank sucked in a breath. There was no denying which one they talking about. He felt a hand on his back. "I'm sorry," Reyna whispered before she pushed him forward. He had never felt such a sense of betrayal like the one he felt now.

Leo
Gæa held him tight forced him to stare in his mother's eyes as she backed away from the flames. Tears poured down her face as she screamed his name. "Leo, please! Help me!" He watched helplessly. Your own mother is begging you and you're ignoring her, Gæa's voice filled his head. "LEO!" Esperenza screamed before the blaze consumed her. You're on your own now. There was no way out.

Jason
"My boy, my beautiful boy." The mania held her hands out to him. Her hair was gold and straggly. Her eyes were blue and hectic. This was his mother. The woman he shared his genetics with. Half of him. Horror ran through him. This was him. The mania caught him in an embrace. "My beautiful boy," she told him as she wrapped her hands around his neck, "I'm never letting you go."
----------------------------------------------------------------------
I was going to do Nico's and Reyna's scenarios but I couldn't be bothered. I am such an motivated person. If there's anything you want me to do then tell me. I plan to update DITL soon.

Also, please ignore a middle aged man running round screaming that a crazy fangirl kidnapped him. I may have left the door open. What? Nature was calling. You know what I mean.

-InsecureAngle
P.S. reckon that I should do Nipollo or Stollico?