Sibling Love

Disclaimer: Sure I own it. Like I own a 70 carat gold mansion and use it as a dollhouse. -_-

Well done to @_PJF4E_ for guessing the title of the song. Girls/Girls/Boys by Panic! At The Disco.

Song: listen to 'I hate everything about you' by Three Days Grace for this chapter.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Reyna's POV (I wanna be like her)

She watched Hylla talk to one of her girls and felt a pang of bitterness and hurt. No matter how much people remarked that they looked similar or how fierce they were, Reyna felt like they were polar opposites. For all the smiles and hugs they exchanged, she never truly felt loved by Hylla. The last time Hylla made time for her was only so Reyna acted as bait for Orion.
Currently, Reyna was in a room in the Amazon production factory. It had a window looking out to the production line and another looking out to a garden occupied with laughing girls and women. Reyna made an act of boredom and disinterested while every cell in her body was alert. What she really wanted was to run away but she forced herself to stay still. The room was white walled and hung with tapestries and pictures of historical moments in the Amazonian history. She was surprised to see a picture of her and Hylla in the corner. But it was replaced with negativity. I hate that picture.

The door opened revealing the Queen of the Amazon. She was smiling oblivious to what Reyna felt. "Well, I'm glad you made it. I-"
"Why?"
Hylla's smile faltered slightly. "I thought we should catch up with each other."
Reyna chuckled with a dark cold amusement. "No, really. Why?"
Hylla just stared. "I mean it. I missed you."
Reyna's twisted smirk dropped. "I don't have time for this Hylla. I need to go back as soon as possible. I am praetor after all."
A hurt expression crossed Hylla's face. "Reyna, I really do mean it. What's wrong."
Reyna stared at her with dead, hard eyes. "You leave me for all these years and now you expect me to ignore that as though we were still blood related?"
"Reyna, please-"
Reyna stood up. "Well sister dearest, I have forgotten those years. And I've forgotten you too."

She exited the room with her purple cape swishing around her ankles, Ignoring her sister's plea. Women parted for her; when she reached the main door, she ran.

Reyna jumped over logs and fallen braches and swung using the trees. Tears had started to fall as she lost herself in the adrenaline that ran through her body. She didn't stop until she felt arms tackle her down. Hylla panted as she forced her sister's struggling. "Reyna, please, please sto-"
"WHY SHOULD I?" She was openly crying now. "You left me alone, by myself and no one ever helped me through anything because you meant to do that, you were supposed to be my sister for gods sake-"
"I LEFT YOU TO KEEP YOU SAFE!" To Reyna's surprise, Hylla was crying too, tears streaming down her face. "Camp Jupiter could feed you, clothe you, keep you safe, all the things I couldn't do! What sort of sister would I be if I couldn't provide for you?"
Reyna's barriers crumbled as she clung to her sister and cried years of love and anguish.
----------------------------------------------------
I swear to god, the person who knows what song and artist this is is worth a million pounds:
Dark distant remarks are calling
To remind me what we are
Dim romantic sparks, we all fall down

So we can all cover our eyes
From explosions in the skies
Can you feel them burning?
Can't you feel the earth tilt?

I'll give you 3 days to guess.
-InsecureAngle