Nipollo

Disclaimer: I own a red leather bag. I own a black leather jacket. I own brown suede gloves. I don't own Heroes of Olympus.

Dedicated to @_PJF4E_ for guessing the next lyrics. The last song was Teen Idle by Marina and the Diamonds
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apollo's POV

He watched as the wind caressed his pale skin. He watched as the light shower of rain kissed his body. He watched as his dark hair fell into even darker eyes. He watched Nico di Angelo never become his lover.
...

He gathered his thoughts while rain fell around him. The park was empty and the peace was soothing to his overworked body, mind and soul. He had gone through so much torture and heartbreak. Too much, too much.

"Can I join?"

Nico looked up at Apollo through his eyelashes. The god was wearing a dark grey tench coat that contrasted with the angelic gold of his curls. His blue eyes send shivers through his body. Nico shrugged and moved along the bench, patting the space next to him. Apollo sat down. "So what brings you here, son of Hades?"
Nico shrugged again. "Stuff."
"Nico," he turned to see Apollo's gentle eyes. "You can tell me."
Nico hesitated but the words spilled out of their own accord.

"I feel like everyone expects me to be all powerful and brilliant because I'm Hades's only child. But I've been made to grow up so fast that I can't remember what freedom feels like and like my farther expects me to be as good as Bianca. I've just been through so much pain that-"

He broke off with a sob that hit Apollo's heart. He wrapped his arms around the crying boy, murmuring comforting sounds. "It's okay. I'm here . I'm here for you."

Nico turned his tear streaked face upwards. Both god and demigod realised how close they were together. Apollo looked down at Nico's slightly parted lips, his eyes tracing the bow shape, of it, as he closed the gap between them.

It wasn't a ravishing kiss, or a demanding one. It was slow, and passionate, and sweet. The way their lips moved against each other spoke words that they couldn't say, or need to say. It felt as though lifetimes had passed and neither could care less aboit the world around them, or the rain drenching them. The weariness thay had overcome Nico was replaced with rejoice and Apollo felt euphoria as he held Nico in his lap. One word was spoken so clearly between them in the kiss.

Love.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Eugh. Way to sappy for my normal standards but I think it's a nice change from having Nico having to replace his wardrobe every time someone rips his shirt. Opinions. Leave them in the comments. I will take requests now.

Song lyrics:

Pose
You gotta save your reputation
They're close
To finding out about your girlfriend
But if you change your mind
You know where I am
Yeah, if you change your mind
You know where to find me

What song? Right answer wins shout out.
-InsecureAngle