If you're interested...

PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE. EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.

Guys, this isn't my best work but I owe you something. And I ain't paying it back in oreos. MY OREOS.

We got that? Good. ONWARDS COMRADES!

Warning: rape.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nico's POV (I should really stop torturing him)

"Now, baby, don't shy away,"

The blonde angel's voice cooed and tried to coax him closer. The iron that had bound his wrists to the headboard had cut into them, the wrists themselves sore from countless attempted escapes. Why didn't he listen to Hazel and stayed away from Dealer's Alley? Maybe then he wouldn't have beem kidnapped. Maybe then he wouldn't have been drugged. Maybe then he wouldn't have had his virginity stolen from him against his will.

His captor- Jason- had kept him in a room that boasted luxury; the rich dark red of the wall were draped in tapestries and that reached the equally lush soft floor that felt as though you were standing in Heaven. He was occupied with books and state of the art technology to keep him company, as well as "playmates" Jason had sent to keep him amused. He was living in a prison fit for a king.

Jason himself looked down hungrily at Nico, his gaze riddled with lust and want. A sinfully sweet smile adorned his face as he slippes off his bathrobe, slowly, slowly. Nico took in every bit of him, despite himself; Jason's body was a sculpture of gold and muscle and scars that only furthered his predatory beauty. Even though he hated it, hated the the pain, the pleasure that he received from the angel, Nico couldn't help but be aroused. Jason's smile widened. "Be good, Nico, and maybe you'll be rewarded with an extra privilege." He spoke the words softly before ducking down to kiss him.

Nico couldn't deny that he enjoyed the feel of Jason's soft lips moving in sync with his, or the flavour of his mouth as the angel's tongue slipped in, or the way the groan elicited from Jason's mouth as Nico kissed back. Jason climbed over Nico's body and the smaller boy let his hands roam over the piece of art that was the angel. His mouth left Nico's and started trailing kisses, and hickeys, down his throat, where he caught a nipple between his lips. Nico moaned and bucked his hips involuntarily while Jason flicked and tongue around it and tweaked the other one.

Nico heard the pop of something opening. He tried to turn his head and see what it was but was too overcome by the pleasure he was receiving to turn his head. Then he felt something wet trail up his thigh, toward his entrance. It circled the rim before pushing in. Jason moved his finger and reached the spot that made Nico weak.

Nico moaned and bucked his hips harder, desperate for relief when he felt Jason massaging his prostate. Jason ground his hips into Nico's and added two more fingers. Nico writhed under him, whining and moaning. He cried out when he felt Jason's fingers leave him.

"Jason!"
His hips stopped grinding. "What did I tell you to call me?"
"P-please Master!"
"Please what Nico? What do you want?" Jason spoke softly in his ear, licking the outer shell and lobe.
"Please fuck me!" Nico cried out.

Jason positioned himself at Nico's entrance. He thrusted in, slowly, experimentally at first, then harder, faster, answering Nico's pleads of "More!" He slammed the younger boy into the bed, who's face was a mask of ecstacy as he screamed Jason's name. Jason grabbed Nico's hands, which were travelling southwards, and pinned his wrists above his head. "You'll come without touching or you won't come at all." He growled, his pupils dilated. Nico nodded, turned on by this dominant behaviour. Jason continued thrusting into him and Nico came with Jason's name leaving his lips, with the angel following him.

Nico floated in his post-orgasm daze, living in his high. Then reality hit him. He was kidnapped and had been raped over and over again.

And now he enjoyed it.

He felt digusted with himself; tears slipped down his face. He couldn't feel Jason kissing him and comforting him, telling him he was safe. All he could he was his thoughts, telling him he was a filthy, kinky whore, his body a toy for sex.

And he was fine with it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

First thing I wrote in ages and I'm surprised I could write something like that. I need your opinion on something. I want to hold a one shot contest, similar to the competition I'm holding on my other book, Welcome To My Little Slice Of Hell. So please, please check it out and tell me in the comment section Over there if I should go ahead with it. And please try the competition there as well.

With love and epicness,
-InsecureAngle