"Woah, woah, woah. What's going on here?" Glaiza asks getting in between the two guys.

"This guy, purposely bump Sam's arm into a hot pan." Katrina glared at Brian.

"It was supppose to be a playful bump! I didn't know he would hit the pan." Brian argued.

"Well, obviously you did. Now look at what you've done to him!" Katrina says taking Sam's arm who had turn pink, examining it. "It would probably leave a scar."

"It's alright. But I'm sure it wouldn't, since you immediately gave me the ice pack. So it doesn't hurt that much. Thank you, though." Sam smiled, while holding the ice on his right arm. Katrina smiled back at him.

Seeing this, Brian cleared his throat, wanting to end their mini staring contest. "Again, I'm sorry dude. It won't happen next time."

"Nah, its cool. Don't sweat it." Sam reassured.

When things had settled down, they went to the dining area, to eat. Rhian saw Glaiza swinging her arm around Brian's shoulder and heard her tease something about him being jealous.

Halfway through their breakfast, Jason walks in with a simple shirt and boxers. Dennis playfully compliments him about having nice legs and even gave a wink. The group laughed when Jason sent him a disgusted look. Then he broke into a smile when he notices Rhian. He greeted her and hands her the plateful of rice when she asks Josh to pass it to her. Rhian thanked him politely.

"You're welcome, gorgeous." Jason replied, shooting his most charming smile, before he took a sit across from the rich girl.

Glaiza immediately grab Rhian's attention away from Jason.

"Hey, uh, you got some ketchup there." Glaiza says pointing at the corner of Rhian's lips.

"Oh, where-"

"Its fine, I got it." Glaiza grab the napkin besides her plate and lean in towards her. She gently wipe off the stain on the side of Rhian's lips.

Warmth rose on Rhian's cheeks seeing how close the short-haired girl's face is to her. "T-Thanks."

"You're welcome, my love." Glaiza says, tapping Rhian's chin, which had only increase Rhian's flushed face.

Gosh Rhian, calm yourself!

Glaiza smirk at Jason, giving her a mocking look, to which the latter rolled his eyes in irritation.

After breakfast, the rich girl took a bath and change clothes before she pass by the library and grab a book called The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho, one of her favorite authors of all time. And its about the third time she'll be re-reading it. Just as she could turn back and walk out, a voice called to her.

"Rhian? Oh good, you're here!" Josh says popping his head from one of the shelves. He quickly stood up and grab her wrist, pulling her towards the spot he's been sitting to and asked her for a review about the previous chapters he'd written.

Rhian agreed and sat beside him, his laptop on her lap. For the next twenty minutes, the two worked out the errors, add additional parts, deleted unimportant things, and toss back and forth ideas and opinions. When everything is well, Josh thanked her with a hug before Rhian went back to her room, the chosen book on her hand.

Upon entering, she immediately bump into Glaiza causing the latter to stumble back, almost tripping on her feet. Rhian quickly apologize to which Glaiza brush it off, saying its fine.