twenty-three

Not even gonna sugar coat it. It's straight up nastyyy
Don't read if you can't handle it!!
NSFW 18+

-

After my third orgasm I fell limp. Tingles ran through my body as I tried to push his head away from between my legs. "Will-unggh!" I whimpered. He had an iron grip on my hips rocking them back and forth into his mouth.

"Will-I can't-too much," I cried. He popped his lips off my pussy with a smack. He kept my legs open staring right between them. He was messy, my juices covered the lower half of his face. "Will," I called out trying to close my legs. He looked up at me as he held them open, he looked pained.

"Let me fuck you," He begged spreading me further open. "I'm so fucking hard Maria," He said eyes flickering back between my legs. I squirmed at his words. "You make me so hard," He said.

He stood up and reached for his pants. "Will," I called out. "I know-I know, just let me-" He rambled. His face red, lips wet. He unzipped the dress pants and pulled out his dick, the top was wet. I gasped at the veiny penis, he was huge, thick and girth. I involuntarily closed my legs at the sight of it.

He caught my ankle. "Stay open," He said lowly. He reached down and started stroking himself as he stared down at me. His hooded eyes trailing from my breasts to my pussy. It was too vulnerable, he was touching himself while staring at me.

"Fuck," His deep voice rumbled a moan. "Your so fucking hot," He said. I only looked up at him. He groaned again while stroking himself further. The tip of his penis was getting wetter, "Mariaaa," He moaned.

I couldn't help but to stare at it, tingles ran through my spine as I watched him. He noticed, his eyes immediately met mine. He smirked down at me. I quickly looked away from his gaze but he already saw me watching him.

"You creamed in my mouth," He started. He watched at his words made me visibly squirm. "I liked it," He said jerking his wrist faster. His eyes trailed downward on my body again as he got closer to his high. I felt myself getting wetter with his words. "You smell good too," He said. I felt myself drip onto the mattresses.

"Oh-uhh-fuckkkk," He groaned as he released all over my lower belly, hips jerking feverishly. "Fuck, Mariaaa," He moaned.

I didn't know what to do next. I had never done this before.

He continued to stare down at me. Him and his staring, I don't think I'll ever get used to it.

There was something else in his eyes. Something different. Something I had never seen before.

-

"You look pretty," He said. My heart jumped as I tied my hair up. "W-What?" I asked. His eyes left the road for a minute. "I said, you look pretty Maria," He answered.

I blinked. "You said I'm not nice to you, I wanna be nice to you," He said. My whole head felt dizzy, "T-Thanks," I said.

Then he placed his hand on my thigh.

I quickly whipped my head towards the window, trying to distract myself with the dark forest trees and gloomy weather.

After the events of last night Will had cleaned me up then we fell asleep in silence. When we woke up we showered, packed our shit and continued up north. It had been silent all morning up until now. I could barely look him in the eye. My brain couldn't let me rest, all I could see were images of the night before.

His thumb began rubbing circles on my inner thigh.

"And I'm sorry," He started. "For the shit I said," He added. "I know, you said that already," I murmured. He sighed, "No-" He paused. "I hurt you, that's not fair," He said. "It's not, but I'm not mad anymore. Still does hurt but as long as you don't do it again," I spoke quietly.

"I won't, fuck I won't hurt you again," He said. I refused to look over at him, my eyes glued to the scenery. "I don't believe you," I barely whispered. "You shouldn't," He said quickly. "You shouldn't let this happen at all Maria," He said.

"Maybe you should just learn to be better," I said softly. He chuckled darkly. It was silent for a moment, just the hum of the car. I felt his fingers creep closer up to my center. "Is that funny to you?" I asked.

"Being better isn't my problem, everything I touch turns to shit. I am the problem," He said. "I was born a fucking degenerate, everything I am is all bad," He explained. His hand was getting closer. "I'm serious Maria, you shouldn't let this happen," He said. "You're the one touching me," I replied. He smiled staring at the rode before him. "You think thats how this works?" He chuckled. "Maria, if you let me, I always will. I will never give you up, never," He said.

"Nothing in this world would make me stop," He said. "As long as you let me," He added.

Chills ran down my spine.

"And now," He started. "Now I know what it looks like-tastes like-fuck you should've never let me touch you last night," He said darkly. "I feel it worse now," He said. "It didn't help, touching you didn't help, just made it worse," He said.

His fingers reached my center. "Oh!" I gasped at his fingertips stroking my slit, I wasn't wearing pants, just a large oversized shirt and undies. "I want to be honest with you," He started. I could barely focus on his words as my heart began to race faster.

"I can't give you more than this," He said. "I'm not good with anything else but this, this is the only thing I know," He said. "And you shouldn't trust me, not even with this-but Maria, if you let me-" He said.

"If you let me I'll make it so good for you," He said. "I'll take care of you, I know how to. I'll make you cum till your dizzy and fuck you open," He said.

"Okay," I said.

-

Thoughts?