Chapter 15

Niall's POV

Tour is tour. The boys are the boys. Life is back to normal when we get to America. But I don't say a word to the boys about finally settling into the age play. But I cuddle a little closer to Harry, relish in the praise, no matter how small, from Liam. I don't complain as much when Zayn insists on an earlier bedtime for me. I let Louis play silly childish games with me.

Tonight, the lads are going to a club after the concert. I haven't told them yet but I plan to skip out on it. I'd rather cuddle up in my bed at the hotel with my blankets, pacifier, and some comfy pajamas after a refreshing shower. I'll only get a few hours to myself so I plan to watch a movie to stay awake so the boys won't feel bad for me wanting some little Niall time to myself.

Post-concert, the lads are hyped up and revving to go. I sit on the couch while they all shower. It's Zayn that notices I haven't showered and I'm not hyped up like the rest of them. Honestly, post-concert, I'm exhausted. I can barely keep my eyes open, but I know a shower at the hotel will wake me up for a solo movie night.

"What cha' doin bud? Why aren't you getting a shower and changing for the club?" Zayn asks as I cuddle a bit into his side, his arm wrapped around my shoulder.

"Tired," I mumble, enjoying the cuddle.

"We don't have to go clubbing babe," Zayn says as I shake my head no.

"You lads go, I'm just gonna go back to the hotel and sleep anyways," I tell him. "I promise it's okay."

He gives me a look, then sighs and drops the subject. "Alright, but you call if you need us, okay?"

"Sure."

And that's that. I got a night to myself.

The boys leave shortly after that and Paul takes me to the hotel.

Once I make it to my hotel room, I strip and hit the shower. I don't even bother to pick up my clothes, I'm that tired. The hot water is so soothing, but it only makes me more sleepy. It's only half past 10, but I'm ready for bed.

Im still kind of wet when I pull on some sweats and a long sleeve tee, kinda chilly. Then I grab my Paci and blankets, and climb in bed under the sheets. I set an alarm on my phone for midnight, tat was I can put up my little Niall stuff before the lads return, I don't want to make them feel bad that I wanted to have a bit of little Niall time.

I turn on the movie, picking a Disney one so my little Niall can come out a little more. But I know I won't stay awake for the whole thing. 5 minutes later, I'm out like a light, the lamp still on.

....

I must not have woken to my alarm because the next thing I know, Zayn is sitting me up and carrying me to his bed to cuddle. I've been found out. Luckily it's 2 in the morning and he doesn't question me, just rocks me back to sleep, and I let him.

I wake at a quarter to 9am, wrapped in Zayn's arms, blankets cuddled close to my chest, Paci still in. It's then that I realize why Zayn woke me when he got in, I'd wet myself. I must've forgotten the nappy in my bleary state last night. I have a fresh nappy- that is a bit wet now, and fresh sweats on.

My covers already blown so I decide to wake Zayn for some food. I poke his cheek for about 5min before he finally wakes and smiles at me. I smile back as he begins stretching, letting go of me in the process.

"Why didn't you tell me you wanted to be little Niall last night?" Zayn gives me a stern look but his scratchy voice is not particularly intimidating.

I shrug my shoulders in response. He tells me I'm lucky nothing happened during the night, in an attempt at scolding me.

In the end, we agree I won't do it again- but I know I will, and Zayn cuddles me up tight.

Is it wrong that I relish this special time I get with each of the lads?