Chapter 14

Niall's POV

After the doctor's clear me, Liam heads home to pack for America and I do much the same. My week of commitment to the age-play paid off and I couldn't be more chuffed. I revel in my success for a bit before I get to work packing. I pack the standard t-shirts and jeans and whatnot but intuitively I leave a portion of my suitcase empty, I can't figure out why I've done that so I call Louis.

He answers on the first ring. "Nialler! I've heard the good news that you're all cleared to join us for the first half of the American leg. Are you excited?"

Louis has always been a talker. "Yeah, thrilled really. But hey, I had a question."

"What's up mate?"

"I need help with my packing, mind coming over, I can't figure out what I'm forgetting."

"Course bub, I'll be over in 20."

....

When Louis gets here, I let him in and we begin going through my packing together. I have two large suitcases, a duffel and my backpack. I've left nearly all of the second suitcase empty and I can't deduce why.

We count up my clothes to make sure I've enough for between chances to get laundry done, and that's not the problem. We go through my backpack and I have the usual things I would bring for entertainment. My duffel had the obligatory two days worth of clothes, my medications, but even it is light.

A lightbulb seems to go off in Louis' head and instead of explaining it to me, he heads to my closet and begins pulling things out of the bottom two drawers of my dresser. It's then with an embarrassedly red face I realize what I've forgotten.

Louis pulls out sets of comfy pajamas and sweats and onesies. He finds two spare packs of pull-ups and a pack of nappies. He gets a couple spare babas (there are already a bunch on the bus which has been shipped to America ahead of us), and a couple of pacys. He gets it all together and begins putting it all away in my suitcase, leaving out a baba and pacy, and several pull-ups and a couple of nappies to stash in my duffel.

"Anything else you want?"

I don't want to admit to it, so I simply wordlessly dig out my blankets and out them in my duffel.

"I think you're set bub." Louis isn't mean about it, he's kind and loving about the whole age-play thing- he knows I would never forget on purpose- that would just embarrass myself. But rather he knows my medicine has made me forgetful, and that's okay. (Or at least that's what everyone constantly reassures me of.) "Want my help getting these downstairs?"

It's a simple task but I let him help put my suitcases, duffel and backpack by the door- so I won't forget anything when I make a mad dash for the airport tomorrow like always. I just have to remember my jacket and phone, and to take my medicine laid out on the counter tonight and tomorrow morning, everything else packed away.

"Do you want me to stay, cook us some dinner?" Louis asks hopefully. I know he's missed quality time with his Little Niall during the break.

I let Louis stay and take care of dinner, knowing I'll get to relax while Louis will get the quality time he's been craving.

....

In the end, Louis cooks a delicious meal for us and we cuddle on the coach for a while. Eventually, I must doze off cause next thing I know, Louis is carrying me upstairs.

"It's okay bud, I've got you.. you can go back to sleep." Louis tells me.

When we get to my bedroom, he changes me and gets me all tucked in bed. I cuddle up under the blankets and Louis kisses my forehead before leaving. Is it wrong that I've come to like this?