"Then strip!" he said staring right into my eyes and now I complied with his demand. If that's what he wanted from me.

Clenching my fists into balls I closed my eyes trying to gulp down the shame but which only made my cheeks to get wet from the tears which I didn't notice accumulating in my eyes.

Even before I could say anything I felt a hand around my neck threatening me to comply with his demands.

He forcefully slid down the straps of my dress which made me to stand there naked in front of him

He forcefully slid down the straps of my dress which made me to stand there naked in front of him. I saw his eyes showing a different expression for a fraction of seconds but he quickly covered it by a smirk and he raked his eyes through my body. I struggled to get out of his grip but still everything went in vain.

A sudden gasp left my lips as my back hit the cold wall. Flushing my body against his completely he made me to feel his excitement touching mine as he collided his hips with mine.

Ducking his head in the crook of my neck he grabbed my hair and tugged it down harshly. He slammed his lips onto mine harshly and bit my lip for an entrance but I hesitated a little bit.

His hands trailed over to my butt and grabbing my ass cheek as he made me to grind against his hard crotch. I gasped while clutching onto his shirt tightly and he took his chance to explore my mouth. He kissed me roughly and desperately. This wasn't love. He's just using for his pleasure. In other words it was just lust as I couldn't see a hint of worry in his eyes towards me.

"Look at me y/ n!" He said .. I was too scared to do that I sniffed softly out of my breath due to tension.

"I SAID LOOK AT ME!" He yelled at me again holding my jaw tightly. my hands were shaking with fear.. I looked at him.. crying!

" He smirked.. making me feel more disgusted from his touch! I cried more why is he so heartless?

" I wanna fuck your little pussy so bad you can't even imagine" he said

his other hand made contact with my buttcheek to give it a hard slap. I slightly screamed from the painful sensation..

I felt him rubbing the tip of his member in my womanhood..

"You want it? You want daddy's dick don't you? Such a slut" He growled pulling my hair back Making me scream loudly.

He was breathing heavily, biting my shoulder and neck harshly leaving hickies all over my neck,  growling loudly He was breathing heavily

He was breathing heavily, biting my shoulder and neck harshly leaving hickies all over my neck, growling loudly He was breathing heavily.

I was crying mess, why me? But I don't know what's my fault

Even though he's torturing my body I felt like he's torturing my heart. The pain in my heart was far more than anything else.

He's not loving me, in other words what he's doing now is called rape. I haven't given him my consent to anything. And he didn't respect my decision and choices.

The only one thing comes in my mind again & again "WHY WHY WHY ME WHAT'S MY FAULT"

He continuesly thrusting me but pain is getting unbearable every second And finally my body is unable to handle this my eye lids getting heavier and I met with black dots and slowly I had fallen into the world of darkness

................TBC.................

I know I know I'm super duper kuper late

Tysm for your love well now I will upload asap coz I need to finished this story ....

I'm really sorry for making jungkookie like this I hope god will forgive me I mention 21+ smut but some underage bitches still read this you know what idk about your age I mention warning coz of wattpad guideline lolzzzzz don't forget to vote & comment ......... That's means a lot to me.....

crazynut-fics tysm for support love 😘